Do you use lube when jacking off?

Do you use lube when jacking off? Cut or uncut

• Total voters

Cut and always use a lube. This stuff is amazing, Quick easy clean up and not sticky at all. And lasts longer than regular lube

Attachments

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always did it dry, just using my precum. Then about a year ago, I randomly decided to buy some Wet Platinum at my local drug store. I can’t believe I waited until I was in my 40s before using lube. It makes me drip a ton of precum and that mixing with the lube is super slippery and feels amazing. I still will do a quick wank without lube, but if I’m doing more than a 5 minute quickie, I use lube now.

Reactions: Thick9LA

Windjunkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to always use spit for lube but about 3 years ago I tried without and I haven’t gone back. I feel like I go slower and enjoy it more without. Plus it’s less clean up

I used to always use spit for lube but about 3 years ago I tried without and I haven’t gone back. I feel like I go slower and enjoy it more without. Plus it’s less clean up
Taking into account the lack of lube because you slow down and concentrate more is a good point.

I also switched to using a two handed method instead of just one so there’s not as much friction
I started doing two handed but sliding my skin. I’ve never came that way though. Need to do that. To me there is a lot of power using that method.

S

SirConcis

When I was uncut, I alwaited for glans to dry after manually retracting to start jacking off.
When I was semi cut, the same, except there was no wait since foreskin retracted well before I got fully hard and glans was barely humid. So again , always j/o dry wth skin.

Once I got the full circ, I bought an obligatory bottle of pure almond oil at supermarket.
But eventually found that I rarely used it. I prefer to go dry. Had to throw away bottle after it went rancid because I didn't use it often enough ! Am now on a jar of coconut oil which is amazing as you pick it uyp solid and it melts on your gans and last a long time.

There are 2 occasions when I use lube: if I am sweaty (eiother palms or dick), then need lube since can't rub it.
Or if I start dry but al tired and it starts to take too long, then I just switch to lube.

The vast majority of the time, I do it dry.
With liube, I find the hand goes up higher to stimulare more than just the rim. When doing it dry, I focus more on the circ scar and inner skin and rim of head and head doesn't really rub the surface of glans.

Feels different dry vs lube,a nd orgasm has different intensity too. Hard to describe though,

Rarely use lube in winter (more dry). And in summer, my jar melts when it its hot outside so I don't get to see the coconut oil melt on my glans.

There are times where I am dry but use lube just for the sake of it since it makes me feel more circumcised.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Rarely. If I'm using a fleshlight, then yes of course and I also have a small portable stroke sleeve that requires some lube. On occasions when we are having a marathon fuck session where I'm on bottom for a lot, I will have to lube my cock a little just because I'll beat it raw. I have enough skin that I've never needed lube to give it a regular good hard stroke though.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a foreskin and I voted without lube. That's not 100% accurate, sometimes I use lube, but the majority of the time I go without. It usually feels better to me to go without lube and let the foreskin glide over the head, especially once I have some precum. But for longer sessions it sometimes becomes necessary to use lube to avoid making the skin tender.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uncut, and usually no lube. I precum a lot (starts with a sexy thought, not even an erection), and that makes a nice natural lube.

Reactions: notN2pussy