Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut. Half the time I don't use anything, the other half, I prefer to use hand lotion instead of lube because it moisturizes.
Yeah same here. I'm cut too and usually I use hand lotion or jojoba oil for jerking off cos it moisturizes my dick head.

Reactions: nicnic

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m uncut, and in almost half a century of wanking, have rarely used lube. Once in a blue moon, I crave a novel sensation, and will use something like baby oil—water-based lubes tend to need reapplication and it ends up feeling like they aren’t worth the trouble.

Reactions: nicnic
D

deleted556573

Since being circumcised I have become a habitual lube user. My skin is pretty tight, so I dont enjoy rubbing it dry anymore. I have found that hand lotion works well because it's much easier cleanup.

Same here. I was circ’d in 2011 and have become a habitual lube user also.

Reactions: krumpi

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely agree with above posting - working, edging and uncut cock is the BEST!
220173-1361555963-2a3627873da73ced987d8dc0a9fc3749.jpg

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tightly cut so lube makes a big difference for me. I can go without, but it can lead to soreness and just doesn't feel as good. Usually I'll just use hand lotion, but I've got a lot of just straight up lube around too so that often finds its way into the mix.

Reactions: element16ca

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Without getting into the circumcized / uncircumsized debate, we all have gone down that road, it is interesting that uncircumcized guys do not need lube. So the sensitivity and lubrication is fine with what the body has been designed to be. Just sayin'

Very true. We have a free supply - always ready for use.... :p

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems that circumcised guys often need to use lube:

Since being circumcised I have become a habitual lube user. My skin is pretty tight, so I dont enjoy rubbing it dry anymore. I have found that hand lotion works well because it's much easier cleanup.

Same here. I was circ’d in 2011 and have become a habitual lube user also.

Tightly cut so lube makes a big difference for me. I can go without, but it can lead to soreness and just doesn't feel as good. Usually I'll just use hand lotion, but I've got a lot of just straight up lube around too so that often finds its way into the mix.

Reactions: nicnic and frutiger