Do you use the fly in your underwear?

tim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do any guys on here use the fly in their boxers when pissing? I've never seen guys using them!

I use mine...even for wanking sometimes!

Attachments

Reactions: Willi7411 and AJnCJ

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah. All the time. Boxers for sure...so easy to reach in pull out. Even briefs...they're tight, but I just grab each side of the fly and yank them open to piss.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Briefs/Boxer briefs: I use the hole perhaps half a percent of the time.

Boxers: use the hole often (40 - 50% of the time).

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, if I'm wearing boxers under snugly fitting jeans. If I'm wearing baggy shorts, I use the leg opening rather than even unzipping. Over the elastic in other pants or jeans but usually I'm free-balling so it's not even an issue.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I do wear underwear, I can't stand all the fumbling, etc. to get my cock out to pee, so I just pull the underwear down and hold it under my balls and then let the pee flow.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on what I'm wearing at the time. I wear loose fitting boxer-briefs most days so it's easy enough to reach in and pull my junk through the fly with little effort. But I wear low-rise briefs when I workout for the extra support and find it much easier to just slip them down under my balls while do my business.

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think anyone else has responded here with this: I don't pull mine over my elastic I reach in and pull it under the leg of my boxers or boxer briefs (mostly boxer briefs) I don't think I've ever touched the button on my underwear EVER. Does anyone else do the same?