Do you use the fly in your underwear?

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guess my habits have changed over the years. I used to wear boxers almost exclusively and always used the fly to pee (and sometimes to jo if the situation was right for a quickie). More recently, I've switched over almost exclusively to boxer briefs and am used to pulling down the elastic below my balls, so even when I wear a different type of undies, I do the same thing.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I do wear boxers, it just seems like to much fussing around down there, so I just pull the waistband down and let it flow.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I just pull the waste band down. When I was a kid I didn't even know what it was for. (the fly that is, not my dick)

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Funny question, anyway it depends on the underwear, just like it depends on my jeans. Some of my underwear have a slit in the front, which is long enough for me to "fish " it out, ha ha, like pictured below - if unbuttoned first. But, others, no way.

Attachments

BikerH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never just unbuckle, unbutton fly yank down whatever I'm wearing, usually a jock but sometimes briefs or boxers, then get the whole lot, balls and all out

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes. always. *almost* nothing feels better than when you really have to whiz, just pull it out the fly of my boxers or boxer briefs and let it hang freely with my hands on my hips and let nature take its course-gravity of a hanging dick with the relief of a good piss. I find that the elastic of the waistband prohibits a good emptying of the bladder.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It depends entirely on what I am wearing and sometimes on how badly I need to go. Also where I am plays a factor as well sometimes.

If I am wearing pants with a belt then I am almost always also wearing boxers which means that I will just unzip and use the opening as intended.
If I am wearing something looser fitting and no belt then I will usually have boxer briefs on and will pull them down and go over the top.

If I am for some reason wearing tighter pants, a belt, and boxer briefs there is a 50/50 chance of me using the fly rather then unbuckling the belt, unbuttoning, unziping, then pulling the boxerbriefs down. All depends where I am (home, urinal, ect...) and how badly I need to go.

A suit or dress shirt that is tucked in though will mean using the fly 100% of the time. Takes way to much time and effort to get yourself all put back together and presentable otherwise usually.