Do you use the fly in your underwear?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometime in my 20's I started to notice underwear flies were getting smaller. Either that or my dick and hands started growing. I stopped buying underwear with flies as a result. I just pull my equipment out over the waistband.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometime in my 20's I started to notice underwear flies were getting smaller. Either that or my dick and hands started growing. I stopped buying underwear with flies as a result. I just pull my equipment out over the waistband.
They did with Hanes boxers when the exposed waistband revamped shorts came out. I quit wearing them because of the smaller fly since I unzip and piss while in work or dress clothes.

somebody151

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too much of a hassle to try and snake it through the hole. A jeans fly where you unbutton the top, that's easy. But the underwear fly I find that I have to bend it weird ways just to get it through. Much easier just to pull the elastic part down and go that way.

I do not have underwear with a fly in it, and even if I did I wouldn't use it. It's too much trouble. I just unzip, pull down the waistband of my underwear, and go. I don't mind that people could see me...if they're looking, that's their problem. Besides, I like the bit of exhibitionism involved.

D

deleted645791

I'm usually freeballing, so I pull the elastic down far and pull my dick and balls completely out and over the elastic. If I'm wearing boxers, I do the same thing. If I don't, then I can't give it a good squeeze and shaking out which results in a wet spot on my shorts after I put it away.

Like most here, I unzip and pull down the waistband to let 'er rip at the urinal. Easier all the way around than the awkward "repacking" of stuffing it back through the fly when finished.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear boxers, if I have basketball shorts on I just pull down the waistband on my shorts and boxers. If I am wearing pants with a zipper I use the fly.
I love seeing guys in white briefs such as Haynes, the fly is much easier to work if you are getting into another dude's briefs.

Reactions: maroon1040