Do you use two hands when Masturbating??

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could, but why bother?

Better technique: Someone else doing it for you, gender of your preference. sticking it into something is a bonus, and sticking it into what you want gets you 2 extra points!

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes - sometimes...
Tend to get my fists round it and fuck my hand rather than my hands fucking my cock. difference? My hands stay perfectly still, the furthers away hand I tend to clench firmer.....

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I sometimes do it, and i find it a hot technique just because it is a boost fot my stupid male ego to see that the whole glans still sticks out when i put both my hands around my penis.

I agree with Roosvelt that it is much better to have sex with the person you love (or you want, depends on the point of view).

As for jerking techniques i advice you this one:

Put a lot of lube on your hands and on your penis. With one hand than rube your glans, as you were polishing it.

big_thick_and_long_80

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do because I find using 2 hands gives more consistant pressure, especially when it comes to the build up. Of course, I have to turn the page or click the mouse somehow, so I resort to the old one handed job ....

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Two hands is an ideal arrangement since you can clamp down on your cock much like a pussy or ass would do which intensifies the feeling along the entire shaft and cockhead.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big_thick_and_long_80 said:
I do because I find using 2 hands gives more consistant pressure, especially when it comes to the build up. Of course, I have to turn the page or click the mouse somehow, so I resort to the old one handed job ....

LOL. Toooo Funnnny!

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two hands? That would feel kind of weird. I wouldn't be able to jerk fast enough and would probably not be able to keep good rythm. I just result to the old one handed tugjob, equipt with a catcher's mit... :tongue:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best “Two Hand” is when I get to watch the chick sucking my cock, intermittingly gag while jerking it with both her hands! Now that’s a fucking turn-on!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
big_thick_and_long_80 said:
That about sums it up for me. :tongue:

I'm not huge but when time allows I use many stroking styles and two-handed is among them. I like to edge for a long time before cumming & varying the technique makes it more fun for me.