Do you use two hands when Masturbating??

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Just curious??

Any better techniques to share?

Adam

I had a thread on this a few months back -- could check my member profile to find the thread. In it I mentioned the very special sensations that could only be afforded with total encasement with two hands and the tissue to tissue contact. Check it out.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can and I have, but I prefer to use one hand to roll my balls around or once in awhile reach down and play with.....well you know. Otherwise I love it when a woman is giving me head and uses two hands while sucking me at the same time.

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with Josiah on this one. I can and have gotten off with two hands before, but prefer to have the second hand free to titulate other areas while I masturbate. Though my girlfriend loves to see me take it with both fists and still have something for her to play with.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious??

Any better techniques to share?

Adam

What a coencidence...just yesterday my bf text message me naughty saying that among another things, he loves when I do it with my 2 hands...Hmmm I'm getting good at it..at least to him I'm wonderfull...:cool: :tongue:

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Using two hands is great.

I guess I have two methods using two hands. Either I jerk off with both, or one hand jerks of while the other is holding around the base of my cock.

I prefer using three hands though.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes and sometimes I combine double fisting with oralbation.

Better techniques involve someone else not using their mouth, pussy or ass... sorry for being so crass.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, one at a time generally cos sometimes you guys don't turn me on enough so I have to swap hands cos the other one is too tired ;-)

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
yes two hands, sometimes. Can't cum like that though, feels better with one hand moving up and down more.

Girls give it to me better than I can ever do myself. Last night I got a blow job WITH two hands around my cock! Now if that isn't erotic, what is?! She had an IRON clasp too, which made it all the more enjoyable, seeing these two hands barely able to get around my shaft, mouth bobbing up and down.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, as previously mentioned, one on my cock, the other either on balls or ass... also like to get a finger under my foreskin to manipulate my head...