Do you use two hands when Masturbating??

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do, now and then to vary things a little -- often the bottom hand is stationary with my ring and little finger under my balls to massage my perineum.
Now I love been given a 2-hander when in the shower and all soapy and slippery; it's really hot then to have one of my hands on my lover's shoulder, the other hand free to wander .. and intermittently kissing passionately all at the same time. Don't know how I remain standing when that's going on though.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I had a thread on this subject some time ago. We should have cross referencing by our mediators if similar topics have come up before. Am not sure what overall response was but you could look in my profile under motlissof and check out my thread list and try the one on a very similar topic. And yes I do double hand masturbate -- only way to get feeling of a pussy on your dick. If you work seriously at being "in the moment", a concept in yoga and other meditative practices and concentrate on enjoy the exact moment in time in which you are existing, you can have the most sensational vibrations all over your dick, the feeling of rubbing those stiff veins, feeling the skin bunch up and stretch, seeing the distortion of that gorgeous cockhead as you deform it rubbing your might hands over it, occasionally pulling down on those magnificent balls of yours and if dexterous enough probing into your asshole and feeling your prostate, and if when you reach the magic moment, withholding that flow of your man juices as long as you can and then letting the huge waves of spasmic release completely overwhelm you, and keep up the "squeezes" for as long as you can (at least a minute or more) to maximize your orgasm. Keep holding that gorgeous cock of yours, be gentle and enjoy feeling how long you can keep it rock hard by gently carressing it post-ejaculation. Both hands should be used always along every square centimeter of this seat of sublime and devastatingly enrapturing sensations.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Technically I use two hands, but I use one for the actual pumping, and then the other for playing with the testicles..I get better enjoyment out of doing it that way :)

DrX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two hands like two heads are better than one :wink:

Attachments