Do you walk around your house almost naked?

D

deleted300444

I'm a strip when I get home from work kind of guy. I just hate wearing pants. Usually in briefs. Usually in the buff when I am walking about after the shower, collecting socks, underwear, combing hair, etc.

The crux to all of this is, I live in the city across from a hotel. They are naked all the time. I love out of towners!

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems to me you hit an "ISSUE" with this attorney,...more than his being distracted by you being by the pool. I bet when he left, he had to go and take care of some business of his own ...LOL

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally hang around the house in nowt but me trunks, the other week, id just finished off with the missus, when the door bell rang for a parcel, the postman got more of a look than most ould as i was still in a state of semi.

Denby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm home by myself or with just a close friend I am often completely naked. I keep a towel and robe a few feet from the door for emergency answering. Most times I call through the door to wait a minute and then pull on a pair of pants.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES'
but only because its so bloody HOT'
not fr naturist inklings'
Friends from Aussie have said over these hollidays..the Sun appears to be more of a BURNING Sun here in NZ..compared to Aussie
(I would fr sure AGREE)
-i put it down to a little less Smog than the Au cities they live in?..with partial blame a little on the Ozone hole etc..
enz

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy being naked when:

1) I'm the only one home;
2) It's not too cold.

It's liberating and sensual. I've always wanted to answer the door naked to scare off pesky salespeople or religious zealots, but I rarely get those types of callers.

Usually, though, I walk around the house in my boxer briefs.

D

deleted296010

It is just me and my two sons in the house. My house is fairly secluded and one can hear a car pulling up the driveway or anything or anyone walking up the drive.

We keep plenty of robes, caftans, nightshirts, sweatpants and coverups on hooks all over the house, just in case of unexpected visitors. I work at home, but I let clients know that I expect a telephone call if they want to speak to me in person.

Some of my sons' friends know that we're not much into clothes usually cannot wait to strip down when they come to visit.

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately I still live with my rents so I have to put pants on when I roam the house. But once I'm in my room, 99% of the time I wear either briefs or bikini briefs, and that includes when I masturbate (I alway wear undies when doing so. If I'm in briefs, I let my penis out of the fly front, and if I'm in bikini's I'll either pull the front of the waistband down just enough to bring it out, or slip it through one of the elastic leg openings :tongue:).

I hate wearing pants around the house, but I don't like being completely nude either, because then everything just flops around like a fish out of water :frown1:. Undies are the perfect equilibrium, like baby bear's porridge, providing freedom without chaos :biggrin1:.

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a strip when I get home from work kind of guy. I just hate wearing pants. Usually in briefs. Usually in the buff when I am walking about after the shower, collecting socks, underwear, combing hair, etc.

The crux to all of this is, I live in the city across from a hotel. They are naked all the time. I love out of towners!

Mind if I watch sometime? :popcorn:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm always naked around my home and how I answer the door depends on who's there.

Only when someone is knocking to sell me their religion. Then I answer wearing nothing but a cock ring.

Neat idea, I'll have to try that. We have a lot of Mormon missionaries around here and they're always very polite and pleasant when they come to the door, so I would have a hard time doing that to them. But my ex-wife always used to respond to their knock at the door by inviting them in for a cup of coffee ... hehehe.

i am always 100% bare ass naked at home and i dont care who comes to the door, they will get an eyeful!

KNOCK, KNOCK!!

Usually,but not when it's this FREAKING cold!!!

I live in one of the coldest places in the country but I'm still naked around the house; just takes a constant fire going in the old wood burner.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to stay at my house just wearing a t-short, "to air my balls" :smile:
Especially when it's warm, late spring to fall.

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol, great story mylipswet.

But to answer your question, yes...all the time. I love lounging around in my pj pants or some shorts (always freeballing). And this isnt even limited to around my home. I currently live on res. at college and when I come home from my last class of the day I always strip down to nothing but my pj pants.

Even when people come knocking on my door, i'll answer the door topless regardless of who it is (Any reason to show off my slim but toned build), even just walking around res. to see people or pick something up.

Last edited:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On laundry day when I usually do all my stuff in one hit, I will strip off what I have on and toss it into the washing machine with everything else and then just lounge around the house naked, with my bathrobe nearby in case someone comes calling at the front door.

Otherwise, I do have the habit of walking to and from the bathroom naked after a shower and to and from getting dressed or if I am halfway through getting changed quickly. I am not a modest dude really and so if someone sees me naked by accident during this time I just shrug it off and laugh a bit.