do you want kids?

D_MisterBater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Will not happen. I’m not at ease around children and have always found them annoying.

For those that go down the parent road, more power to you. Be the best parent you can be.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems normal to me. I had my first boy, when I was 25 and my second when I was 28.

One word of advice... Don't jump into a relationship just to have kids. Make sure it works for you. Kids will follow.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While I was a student, I helped run a youth club and have also done residential courses for kids. It kind of put me off. Yeah, some of the kids were great, lovable, enthusiastic, talented, but some were little monsters. Knowimg my luck, I'd end up with a monster. Being quite competitive, I can't help thinking that if I did have kids, I'd be a pushy dad and I wouldn't want to do that to a kid, having seen what some parents are like. On top of that, I'm too selfish. I'm fine with my sister's kids and with my friends' but it's always good when they go home.

I have seven nieces and nephews so they're like my kids for me. I'm only 31 and I'm not planning anything like that - whenever I see children around with their parents I always think of my newphes and nieces so I don't think I would have my own.

D

deleted140118

Yeah definitely not having kids. I got a vasectomy when I was 21 and now that I'm 24 I consider that to be the one of the best decisions I've ever made!!!

D

deleted140118

Yeah definitely not having kids. I got a vasectomy when I was 21 and now that I'm 24 I consider that to be one of the best decisions I've ever made!!!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're definitely NOT alone dude! I cannot wait to have kids of my own. When dating, that is one my major points to bring up - does she want kids (or more kids if she already has them). I don't mind a woman having a child or two of her own - but in order for us to go forth in the relationship, she has to want MY children. If not, then there's no need to continue on.

Simba

D

deleted356736

I have two children, a boy who is 19 and a girl who is 17. It's fascinating to be part of their development, and have them mature into young adults. If you do it right, they become your friends and you have some great times together. My wife wanted children more than I did, but I'm glad things turned out as they did.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after reading in todays news about population growth, looks like Italy will be taken over by the Muslims with in a few years...they produce on average 6 children per family. where Italians are not producing at all, they are at neg numbers.
I have twin boys...i never thought I'd find myself in the spot i am in, but also never had a second thought about rearing my boys. (they are identical) and was a bit of a challenge at first, they are now one year of age. i cherish every second with them.
being DAD is such a great feeling, but humbling at the same time.
at my age, its unlikely i will have anymore children.
I retired a few days before knowing i would be rearing identical twin boys. no one could have ever predicted what took place, but somehow, i feel the hand of the Lord was guiding my decisions to retire, to take find a new chapter in my life...and at age 40...i was fortunate to have the means to do what i have done, while money is not the reason to withhold from starting a family or having money is the only reason to start a family, all i can say, its very expensive. and i had no idea how expensive this was going to be. I'm doing the best i can with the help of a live in nanny, my partner and his family...and my family...i believe its all going to work out.
thanks for listening.
robbie

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
after reading in todays news about population growth, looks like Italy will be taken over by the Muslims with in a few years...they produce on average 6 children per family. where Italians are not producing at all, they are at neg numbers.
I have twin boys...i never thought I'd find myself in the spot i am in, but also never had a second thought about rearing my boys. (they are identical) and was a bit of a challenge at first, they are now one year of age. i cherish every second with them.
being DAD is such a great feeling, but humbling at the same time.
at my age, its unlikely i will have anymore children.
I retired a few days before knowing i would be rearing identical twin boys. no one could have ever predicted what took place, but somehow, i feel the hand of the Lord was guiding my decisions to retire, to take find a new chapter in my life...and at age 40...i was fortunate to have the means to do what i have done, while money is not the reason to withhold from starting a family or having money is the only reason to start a family, all i can say, its very expensive. and i had no idea how expensive this was going to be. I'm doing the best i can with the help of a live in nanny, my partner and his family...and my family...i believe its all going to work out.
thanks for listening.
robbie

Hey man gr8 story, hope things work out for you. just out of interest how are they your kids? are they adopted or from a surrogate mother or a ex partner? sorry if it's too personal. Glad you have the support behind you to help when they get to the "terrible 2's" age :wink: