Do you want me to supersize that?

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was 21 years old and managed the night shift under the golden arches my asst. was 18 and his name was Matt.
Matt was about 5'10" tall and rather thin, he had dirty blonde hair and what mattered the most... a cock. I didn't know if Matt was gay, straight or somewhere in between. I knew where i was at, I liked guys the most and messed with the chicks a little.

We locked up the store after doing all of the usual duties and Matt looked at me and said 'what do I do now?'

I thought that he was kidding and replied, 'I guess we go home.'

Then Matt told me that he had been in a fight with his 'old man' and was told to move out. He was for the most part broke and his dad had taken his car back.

'Matt, I ain't going to leave you out here with no place to sleep, get in my car and you can stay at my place for a while.'

Matt readily accepted my invite and climbed into my VW, when we got to my place I told him that I shared it with my mother and brother, but had the upstairs to myself.

We climbed the stairs and there we were, in my room with one full sized bed. 'How are we going to do this ?' asked Matt.

I replied that we were both guys and that we had plenty of room in the bed, at that point I began undressing and Matt followed my lead. So now we were standing there in our white briefs, I looked at Matt and could see that he was hung, really hung.

So we got in bed and pulled a sheet over us and began to gab. 'I saw you checking me out, you know' Matt told me.

'I would love to do more than just look at it' I replied, Matt asked me what I wanted to do and I told him that what ever would make his cock feel good would be fine with me. I reached over and rubbed his package, it responded readily, Matt had a big smile on his face.

I slipped my hand in to his FTLs and felt his wonderful penis, I was so hard and reached over to Matt's hand and directed it to my somewhat smaller cock. I had about 5 1/2 inches, Matt was at least 8 inches.
I masturbated his massive man meat, my fingers would hardly close around it, Matt used 2 fingers and a thumb on mine.

'Matt, your cock is marvelous, so big, so, great, I really want to suck it' I begged

Matt nodded his head and I opened up my lips and took his knob in to my mouth, my tongue explored his piss slot, then I swirled around his glans, he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down on his cock, I bobbed up and down, I sucked and and sucked as Matt groaned.

'Oh fuck, fuck, suck me, yes suck me, suck it' He gasped as his cum shot in to my yearn mouth.

More to cum...

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I swallowed Matt's cum as he was trying to catch his breath, then I cleaned his cock off with my tongue. My cock was still rock hard as I hadn't cum yet.

'I didn't finish you , I hope you don't mind" Matt told me.

I told Matt that I would finish it if he didn't mind me having some fun with his equipment, Matt smiled and spread his legs. I began jacking my cock with one hand and playing with Matt's cock and balls with the other. His cock was still soft and was at least 5 1/2 inches, the same as mine is when hard.
I ran my tongue around his cock head, I kissed his piss slit as I slowly jerked myself. I was in no hurry and Matt seemed to enjoy all of the attention as his cock started to firm up again. He had a somewhat hairy nut sack for an 18 year old, I like nut sacks and Matt's hung low with 2 large balls that complemented his huge cock.

I licked his balls and took them one at a time in to my mouth and gently sucked them. I pushed his legs up a little and ran my tongue down his taint. His musky odor drove me over the edge and I shot my cum on to Matt's leg, then I licked it off.
With that we lay next to each other, our breathing was heavy, our bodies sweaty and our hearts racing. We finally drifted off to sleep.

We awoke the next morning, both of us hard and needing to piss, I had a bathroom off of my bedroom and we both stood at the commode. Finally Matt started to piss, that helped me to go. I had an Idea, I wanted to try something that I had always thought about.
I reached over and took a hold of Matt's cock. He looked at me and grinned, I could feel his piss racing though his penis, I crossed my stream with his. When we finished I shook up both off and let go of Matt's cock.

We went back and laid down and the Matt turned to me 'I like what we did last night' he said 'But I don't think I can do much more than jack you off, maybe I can do more as we go along'.

'Matt, I love bringing you pleasure, I so admire your huge cock, I love how it tastes, I love your cum. You don't have to suck me if you don't want to.' 'But their is something I would like you to do to me, if you want to' I explained

Matt asked me what I wanted and I told him that I wanted his big thick cock up my ass, I wanted him to fuck me, to cum in me, to fill me up. As I told him this I was exploring his chest with my fingers, then I kissed his nipples and took a smell of his arm pits.

'I would love to fuck you, I've never had my cock in anyone before, but I guess I need a shower first, don't I?' Matt asked

I told him that he was fine as is and reached for some lube in my night stand, I sucked Matt back to his full 8 inches and then lubed his cock as I masturbated him.
I lay on my back with my legs on his shoulders, his dick head made contact with my hole.

'Just shove it in, shove it in me' I begged

His hips lunged forward, my anus gave way and the biggest cock I had ever has was on it's way up my ass, then his pubic hair made contact with my ass cheeks. I was full of Matt.

more to come

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks to all for your likes and comments!

My ass had never been put to the test like this, I felt stretched to the max. I can't explain the pleasure that I get from getting fucked, part of it's physical, some is in the act of submitting to another male. Letting him use me for his pleasure, being his bitch.

Matt looked at me and started to thrust his big cock back and forth, his face showed the ecstasy that his penis experienced in my tight ass. He would pull out nearly all of the way and push it back in, harder each time. I told him that I wanted it to last, that I liked his penis in side of me. I asked him to stop with his cock buried in me if he got to close to cumming.

Matt pumped away then he pushed all of the way in and stopped, letting the pleasure fade for a moment so he wouldn't cum. Then he started again, 'Take it, take it you bitch' he grunted at me.

"Fuck me, fuck my hole, be my man, do it to me' I groaned back at him. "Do it hard, dude, hurt me, just make it hurt'

Matt grinned at me as he fucked as hard as he could, then he stopped again with his pubes against my ass, his blue eyes looked at me, then he moved his lips against mine, his tongue pushing for entry to my mouth. I let him him and we lay locked in gay passion, our lips sealed, tongues wrestling and his cock where it belonged in me, could it ever get any better?

Then Matt broke off of our kiss and said 'sorry I have to do it, I gotta finish, please'

"Do it Matt, pump me full' fuck me hard, finish it' I pleaded

Matt pumped like crazy, so hard so fast, his lips glued to mine. Then his finger nails dug in to my shoulders 'Yesssss, fuck yessss!,' he yelled now fucking madly in to my hole.

I was groaning as I felt his cock pump at least 5 loads of cum into me.

He finally pulled out and lay on me, his cum covered cock grinding into my cock, our lips locked as we sucked each others tongues.
more to cum..

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cock was still hard as Matt ground his manhood in to me, his cock began to stiffen up as our cocks slid past each other. We kissed and played tongue tag and I moved my hand to Matt's ass. I rubbed his cheeks and then I spread them apart, I ran my finger up and down his ass crack stopping at his rosebud to tease it.

Matt pushed his ass out toward my teasing finger and I took that as a notice to penetrate, I worked my finger in to his ass wiggling it as I went deeper. Matt broke our kiss and said, 'Do me, do my ass!'

I told Matt to get on his knees and elbows and I looked at his secret spot, a place that saw little day light, a private place. I brought my face to his ass and put my nose to his hole and took a deep smell of his man scent. Then I ran my tongue from the back of Matt's hanging, sweaty nut sack up his taint to his hole and tickled his asshole with my tongue.

"Oh, oh, fuck!' Matt gasped. 'Please, fuck me man, please', he begged.

I worked my tongue in to his hole, I tongue fucked him as I played with his huge nuts. I knew what he wanted, and put my cock head at his butt hole, he pushed back. I knew that he was in dire need, that his tunnel ached from emptiness. Yes, Matt wanted 'it', he took a deep breath as I pushed forward. My cock head popped into his anus and he gasped. I pushed forward and entered Matt. He made sounds of
pleasure that I can't duplicate from a keyboard.

'Oh man, I just love it, man, just fuck away, fuck me' Matt plead.

I am not one to deny a guy, so I fuck him fast and hard, my nuts slapped his ass, I held on to his hips and banged the fuck in to him,
I grunted 'Here it cums!' as I made a deposit in to his ass.

I pulled out of Matt and lay down next to him, I was out of breath... but not tired of Matt. I picked up his underwear and put them to my face and smelled them, Then Matt with my cum dripping from his ass said "Can you help me with this?' and motioned to his huge hard
cock.

I am not one to run out of kinky ideas, so I pulled Matt's tighty whities over my head with the fly in front, my nose rest where his sweaty nuts has been all day. I pulled the fly open and said 'Slide it in'.

Matt promptly sat on my chest and then leaned forward face fucking me through the fly of his underwear, his ball sack slapped my chin as he plunged all the way in and shot his cream down my throat. He rolled off of me and we cleaned up using our undies, I put my head on his chest and we went to sleep.

more to cum

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks to all for the likes and comments! I am going kinky now, proceed at you own risk...

I woke up in Matt's arms and reached down to his cock and found him to be very hard. Matt opened his eyes, 'i really gotta piss and need a shower,bad' he spoke as he sniffed his armpit and made a face.

I sniffed the other armpit and smiled, 'Man, you just smell so fucking sexy' I said and then licked his raunchy, hairy, sweaty pit. I buried my face in his pit hair and sucked on it. My cock was raging for action.

Matt said that he had to piss, so off we went to the bathroom. I asked him to get in to the shower and he looked puzzled, but stepped in.
'man, I gotta go, bad' he said sounding desperate

I got in front of him and bent over spreading my ass cheeks, 'stick it in me, put it up my ass and let it flow' I told him.

'Shit, you will do anything' Matt said as he shook his head. 'You asked for it, you got it' he told me as his monster hard cock invaded me.

Then I felt my ass cavity get real warm, Matt was pissing in me and then he started to fuck me as he still pissed, I asked him to stop pissing and pull his cock out, then I got on my knees and told him to let go. His hot yellow piss hit my face and I opened my mouth, then Matt directed his stream in to me, it tasted so god. I jacked my cock as I swallowed his pee.

When his piss stopped I took his cock in to my mouth and sucked him, he put his hands on top of my head and rocked his pelvis fucking my face.

'You like my cock, don't you?' he asked I nodded yes, 'You want to be my fuck toy don't you?' Again I nodded yes. 'You are my piss drinking fag, aren't you?, aren't you?'

Matt kept repeating "aren't you' to me as he fucked my face. His cock leaked a lot of precum, he grabbed my hair and rammed his 8 inches down my throat, his cock shot more cum in to me.

Matt then turned around and told me to piss on his ass crack he spread his cheeks, my stream hit his asshole and he giggled.
I finished pissing and he told me to clean his asshole for him, it tasted so raunchy, so sweaty and hot.

'One more time' Matt said, 'fuck my ass'

I stuck my cock in to him and fucked away, he ordered me to go harder and faster. 'Do it!' "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' he yelled.
'Fuck me you fag, fuck my hole, fuck me, pound my ass!'

With that I planted a good load in Matt, he turned and we embrace, we kissed. Matt looked at me, 'I think, well, man, I love you he said.

heyheyheywhatsup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks to all for the likes and comments! I am going kinky now, proceed at you own risk...

I woke up in Matt's arms and reached down to his cock and found him to be very hard. Matt opened his eyes, 'i really gotta piss and need a shower,bad' he spoke as he sniffed his armpit and made a face.

I sniffed the other armpit and smiled, 'Man, you just smell so fucking sexy' I said and then licked his raunchy, hairy, sweaty pit. I buried my face in his pit hair and sucked on it. My cock was raging for action.

Matt said that he had to piss, so off we went to the bathroom. I asked him to get in to the shower and he looked puzzled, but stepped in.
'man, I gotta go, bad' he said sounding desperate

I got in front of him and bent over spreading my ass cheeks, 'stick it in me, put it up my ass and let it flow' I told him.

'Shit, you will do anything' Matt said as he shook his head. 'You asked for it, you got it' he told me as his monster hard cock invaded me.

Then I felt my ass cavity get real warm, Matt was pissing in me and then he started to fuck me as he still pissed, I asked him to stop pissing and pull his cock out, then I got on my knees and told him to let go. His hot yellow piss hit my face and I opened my mouth, then Matt directed his stream in to me, it tasted so god. I jacked my cock as I swallowed his pee.

When his piss stopped I took his cock in to my mouth and sucked him, he put his hands on top of my head and rocked his pelvis fucking my face.

'You like my cock, don't you?' he asked I nodded yes, 'You want to be my fuck toy don't you?' Again I nodded yes. 'You are my piss drinking fag, aren't you?, aren't you?'

Matt kept repeating "aren't you' to me as he fucked my face. His cock leaked a lot of precum, he grabbed my hair and rammed his 8 inches down my throat, his cock shot more cum in to me.

Matt then turned around and told me to piss on his ass crack he spread his cheeks, my stream hit his asshole and he giggled.
I finished pissing and he told me to clean his asshole for him, it tasted so raunchy, so sweaty and hot.

'One more time' Matt said, 'fuck my ass'

I stuck my cock in to him and fucked away, he ordered me to go harder and faster. 'Do it!' "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' he yelled.
'Fuck me you fag, fuck my hole, fuck me, pound my ass!'

With that I planted a good load in Matt, he turned and we embrace, we kissed. Matt looked at me, 'I think, well, man, I love you he said.
wow

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, Matt and I finally got our own place, nothing fancy, but it was private. We enjoyed fucking, sucking and pissing... along with eating ass and just kissing.

Matt was laying on his stomach in bed and I was between his legs. He had them spread and I pulled his ass cheeks apart. I put my nose at his asshole and inhaled, fucking hell, he smells so good. Matt would skip taking a shower for a day or two to 'ripen up' for me. He was so musky, so manly, I licked his hole and he grunted and groaned. I sucked his hole and drove my tongue in to it.

'Will you please put your penis in to my hole?' Matt asked. This was a little game that we played where you had to use proper manners to get butt fucked.

I looked at his man cunt, it was all shiny from my spit and slobber, 'Does Matt want my penis?' I asked.

'Yes, please make mad fucky love to my cunt' he pleaded. I need a penis in me, my hole hurts for one, I want you to put your man seed in to me'.

I told Matt that he knew what the rules were, he then got up and went to 'the drawer' and got out his fuck panties, he pulled them up his legs and over his sweet ass. He looked so cute in his lacy fuck panties, he walked back to the bed and I nuzzled his silk covered cock and balls, I sucked his cock head though the thin pretty panties.

Then he climbed back in to bed and got in to the fuck position, he was on his elbows and knees with his ass pointed up at me, I pulled
the pretty panties down until I could see his cunt, then I tickled it with my finger. His breathing got heavy, he wiggled like he had to pee.
He always did this when he really wanted the cock.

I touched his hole with the head of my cock, 'What do we say?' 'Come on, you gotta say it' I ordered him.

'Please, sir, please fuck my cunt, make me feel like a girl, be my man... shove it in me... please, please, I need it in me' he begged.

At that invite I shoved my 5 inch cock in to Matt. All of the way, his hole was warm and tight, my cock felt so good in Matt, so cozy and warm. 'I love fucking you' I told him as I reached around and grabbed his monster cock.

I started rocking and humping and jacking. Matt was chanting, 'Fuck me, I love it.' over and over.

I went slow, so slow, I didn't want this to end and yet I was eager to spill my seed in to his guts. I loved the feel of his 8 inch cock, I wanted it in me, but it was Matt's turn, the rules were the rules and we soon found after we got together that we both like taking the cock, so we took turns.

I started jacking and humping faster, it was all in the timing, I wanted us to cum at the same time, I felt Matt tense up and I knew that he was ready to shoot, so I eased up a little on his fuck stick and sped up my ass fuck on him.

Suddenly we both blew at once, I thought that I would never stop shooting in to him that day, his cock was spewing out cum like I had never seen.

I pulled out of Matt and he grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed my face into his cum, he rubbed it all over my mouth and nose and then we kissed, we were madly in love.

Matt looked at me and said, 'Go get your fuck panties.'

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, me and Matt have been together for a year now, he is hot as hell and a great guy. We spend a lot of time just cuddling and kissing.
But, we both have a kinky side, we like to make dirty fuck sex together.

So, I have been laying in bed until noon, I drank too much last night. Matt has been outside, first for his 2 mile run and then to cut the grass. It's the middle of July and the temp. is in the 90's outside. I hear the door shut and hear Matt walking to our bedroom. He walks to the side of the bed and points to his crotch, I lay sideways on the bed on my back with my head hanging over and my mouth open.

Matt pulls his shorts down and places his sweaty nut bag on my face, 'Sniff 'em bitch, smell my salty nuts', he tells me as he rubs them all over my face.

I am so thrilled, Matt's sweaty nuts are so wonderful, I begin licking them, sucking them and kissing them. 'Thank you, thank you so much', I mumble as I adore his balls. Then I open my mouth and Matt puts his sweet cock in to it. He swings it back and forth like a clapper in a bell.

'You want it?' he asks.I nod my head. 'Are you sure?' he questions

I look up at my Matt, my man, my lover, my fucker and whisper...'Yes, I want it'.

Matt puts his cock in my mouth and I seal my lips around it, then I feel his golden stream break forth from his penis and fill my mouth. It's strong and salty, I swallow as fast as I can, Matt gets a little hard and starts to face fuck me as he pisses. As the last of his nectar trickles out he pulls out and lets some hit my face. Then he bends over and begins licking his piss drops from my lips and face cheeks.

He bends down and puts one of his stinky, sweaty armpits on my mouth. I lick it and nurse on his pit hairs as I enjoy the man smell.
Matt turns and spreads his ass cheeks and sits on my face. My cock has never been harder, my tongue plays with his ass hole, and then I push it in, I tongue fuck my sweet lover. He squirms,giggles and groans as I run my tongue in and out of him.

He suddenly stands up and I know it's time. I have been waiting for this all day. It's all I could think of. Matt is going to fuck me. He will be in me, that big wonderful fuck stick will be in me.

'Matt, please...do it hard, do it rough. Fuck my man cunt, use me, just me my man and fuck me'. I beg

Matt slaps my ass, 'Just spread for me, open wide'. he orders

I comply and he reaches around and twists both nipples, I shriek (but I love it) and then his massive, wonderful, adorable penis is thrust in to me. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back as he fuck me full speed ahead. His nuts swing wildly as he yells 'Take it, take it you cunt, take my dick, you whore!'

I am in a state of ecstasy and bliss. Matt loves me.

Reactions: B_er