Do you want to be a grower or a shower?

Would you prefer to be a Grower or a Shower?

• I would rather be a grower

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I would rather be a shower

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • I would remain a grower

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • I would remain a shower

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I was just having a conversation with my friends (both male and female) if it is preferable to have a grower or a shower and I thought it'd be an interesting discussion to have on here.

During the conversation it became clear to me that majority of the guys wanted to be showers because they felt that its easier to be more confident whipping out a dick that's already large. However females were split or even said both are enjoyable - showers are more impressive to look at and fun to play with even when soft they said, but it's a great surprise and fun to watch a grower. We didn't really discuss size but they all aluded to it being a big dick pretty much.

I myself am a grower. Soft I'm about 3.5 inches and grow to about 7.5 inches hard and I'm pretty content with that and didn't really give it much thought until joining this site honestly lol. I like being a grower though, always found it to be fascinating

So would you switch and if so why?
Or are you content with what you have? Why?

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't imagine how different my life would have been if I did not show a big soft dick. It has influenced my life since I was a kid. If you have read some of my adventures, then I. doubt most all of them would not have happened since it almost always started either by someone seeing me naked or someone seeing my soft dick bulging in my pants.

Would I trade it for a small dick that was a big grower? Not a chance. I have way too much fun.

Here is the link if you want to read what I am talking about.

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My buddy in college was a shower even though I had the bigger dick. He always packed a huge bulge and was the talk of many. He lived the life of a well hung man. It was stunning to see him nude.
I definitely imagine that to be true because we eat with our eyes for lack of better words.

Reactions: deano-uk and CUBE

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After reading through these response i'm wondering do you think being a grower vs. shower influences our personalities?

Im a grower as Ive said and Im definitely not a show off, more of an introvert and pretty much boring honestly lol... adventure makes me uncomfortable usually. Do you think it really does influence us or am I grasping for straws here?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would remain a shower even though I have previously indicated in other threads that sometimes embarrassed by my bulge in cycling shorts when I am in mixed company. I hang at about 5-6 inches most of the time and I add another 1.5-2.0 inches when I get firm. Despite the adjustments that are sometimes needed, I think i’d miss my buddy I’d he wasn’t hanging heavy . lol

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you’ve ever been criticized then you will second George Costanza when he said “it’s all that it could be... and more!”
Thats the thing I don't think. Ive ever had a complaint about it which is why I've never really thought of it as really being either a problem or an advantage

D

deleted1047683

A thought-provoking question, but ultimately if I had to choose I’d remain a grower because although a shower gives you bragging rights a grower holds the element of surprise and I enjoy a positive reaction.

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The thing is i know personally that im small and the fact that most think im hung makes me feel even worse.

Ok I can understamd how that came to affect you in your developmental years, but for what it's worth... I think you have nothing to be worried about

Reactions: benson19

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't imagine how different my life would have been if I did not show a big soft dick. It has influenced my life since I was a kid. If you have read some of my adventures, then I. doubt most all of them would not have happened since it almost always started either by someone seeing me naked or someone seeing my soft dick bulging in my pants.

Would I trade it for a small dick that was a big grower? Not a chance. I have way too much fun.

Here is the link if you want to read what I am talking about.
oh ive been a big fan of your adventures haha... good point I guess it would make for a good first impression and invite much intrigue.

Reactions: auncut10in

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After reading through these response i'm wondering do you think being a grower vs. shower influences our personalities?

Im a grower as Ive said and Im definitely not a show off, more of an introvert and pretty much boring honestly lol... adventure makes me uncomfortable usually. Do you think it really does influence us or am I grasping for straws here?

Can't speak for everyone, but as you know, it certainly does for me.

Reactions: David Lucaya