do you want to have an internet relationship from someone outside your country?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if yes, what race do you prefer? from where? if it works are, how long do you think it will last
While I find many foreign men both attractive and personable; I do not have the patience or tenacity to do a long distance relationship with a man in another country. Heck, at this point in my life if he lives more than two hours away he is G.U.D.= Geographically UnDesirable. Since I am the product of the American public school system, he would have to be fluent in English as a common language is mandatory for me. :redface:

Relationships the conventional way are complicated enough for my liking.
Amen!

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
They are from a free web site. When you consider that people post illegal download every week, I find this a little silly.

Then you should have linked to them. By attaching them as images you have stated that you have permission to reproduce them and can grant that right to LPSG. Free site or not, I do not believe you own those pictures, nor have the right to redistribute them or allow LPSG to do so.

I think you'll find the links people post to what you refer to as 'illegal download' are, as I say, links. The content is not hosted here and LPSG is in no way connected to any copyright issues with the content.

The fact that you find it 'silly' is neither here nor there.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Then you should have linked to them. By attaching them as images you have stated that you have permission to reproduce them and can grant that right to LPSG. Free site or not, I do not believe you own those pictures, nor have the right to redistribute them or allow LPSG to do so.

I think you'll find the links people post to what you refer to as 'illegal download' are, as I say, links. The content is not hosted here and LPSG is in no way connected to any copyright issues with the content.

Serious question, would that be the same for avator images that are used too?

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it would have to start on the internet only. I wouldn't enter a full on internet relationship as such because I don't believe they are natural or healthy. There is no direct eye contact, no talking face to face (mic's and webcam's are poor substitutes) and there is no touching. By "touching" I don't mean sex, but things like holding hands and cuddling which are part of every relationship, whether it is sexual or not.

My mum's friend at work met her husband on the internet and years later they are still happily married, which to me is proof that meeting people on the internet can end very happily indeed. However, at the same time I've come accross people who have been in internet relationships with people who they have never met for 2 or 3 years, and that to me is something that's very unnatural and in my eyes isn't a real relationship.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did for about two years. I was 24 and she was 21 in Belgium. Was on a dating site, emailed, chatted, phone, the webcam. About four months into the "relationship" we cybersexed together. Did that on and off for a while. Then, finally, it came time for us to meet. She fly to NYC for two weeks and I flew out there to be with her. It was great, but right after that is sort of fell apart. It was fun when it lasted.

Media
I am currently doing it with a guy from italy. So handsome. Either way we have plans to meet. We have been chatting for a few months now. But no cybersex. I love men from Italy they are always flirting and saying the right things at the right time. I heard they are hung too.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

No the fact that you have an issue, since there are thousands of pictures downloaded here where there are possible copyright issues. Whether it is a link or a download makes no difference. Get a life.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if yes, what race do you prefer? from where? if it works are, how long do you think it will last

I don't want to really have an internet relationship with someone I probably would never get the chance to meet. I want the real thing!

As for the other questions... Race doesn't matter, but they have to be able to speak English since I don't know any other languages except un poquito Spanish (not enough to actually have any kind of conversation.) What matters to me most is similar views and interests. They can be of a different religion, as long as they aren't fundamentalist or preachy about it, but they have to be of similar political views to mine - which everywhere I've lived is extremely hard to find! :frown1: Interests... At least have some of the same interests - sheesh! I've gotten tired of being around so many sedentary people, so I'd like someone who likes a wide range of activities and is willing to do those together - and will accept the fact that I'm going to be slow at first since I'm out of shape. :mad: And if he doesn't like to travel, the relationship probably wouldn't last either, since I really love to travel and want him to be, among other things, my traveling companion.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I'm actually in such a relationship! He lives on the other side of North America and we met in Italy. We're finally getting closer to our plans to live together for more than 3 months at a time. Ultimately though, I think the only solution is marriage and I wish that could happen sooner.

Don't do the internet relationship/someone from outside your country. It's such a bad idea! Sex happens rarely and there are so many lonely nights. And if it does get serious, then marriage and living together have to go hand in hand.

For us, if I drop out of school, I could go live in the states but no way I'm doing that so close to graduating. He worked for the federal government in the states and that'll get him a good job there, but not up here. Fingers are crossed that we get dual citizenship so that I can work down there and so that it won't be a royal PITA every time we want to go see my family.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a serious note, I think the worst thing that could happen is if you two hit it off. Because unless you intend to do something about it, like fly over there, you will find that you are just being cruel to yourselves. You have knowledge that someone so wonderful exsists in this world and they are unreachable. Evey emotion and endorpine can run through your body, except the one where you actually get to hold that person.

Maybe the fact that you are apart adds to the longing and the cruel desire builds. So if it is said that "It is better to of loved and lost then to never have loved at all," then this is worse because you never even got to savor that person and inhale their essences.

OK, I'll stop moping. :(