Do you want to know How many guys gf fucked?

D

deleted627832

Married 45 years and I know for a fact that wife never had anyone else nor me either for that matter.

Had I not known her since high school days, no, I would not want to know how many other men she had been with. Some things should be kept a secret. Besides, what would it matter? I personally would not want to be concerned about being compared to others. In the moment, I'd hope that my partner is enjoying herself with me.
I to knew my wife since school. We actually met on the school bus. So, we had Jr/Sr high school. 2 years engagement and 41 years of marriage. I don't need to know who she was with. We both knew the same people. So, it wouldn't be very hard to figure out. She picked me...that is the important thing.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She has a past and I know. In fact she was the " house girl" for a couple frats in college so many many. I even saw her in action a few times before we even knew one another. She has been very open with details about all her history.
Fuck. That is super hot. With frat guys, I bet she was in a lot of MFM, and gang bangs. Maybe a team rode a train on her on night. what is your fav story?

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We've talked about it. She had 6 boyfriends before me and had sex with all of them. Even watched some pics together. I have no problem with it. Kind of a turn on actually
Like you watched their homade sex tapes?

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Like you watched their homade sex tapes?

Unfortunately no videos, but she has plenty of photos of her with exes. I met her when she was 28 and it's super hot for me looking at pics of my wife when she was 18, 19yo sucking sick.

Reactions: 12loner and Nemorex

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately no videos, but she has plenty of photos of her with exes. I met her when she was 28 and it's super hot for me looking at pics of my wife when she was 18, 19yo sucking sick.
Super hot chicks look even hotter when they have a dick in their mouth. Lucky guy that your wife shares those things with you.

Reactions: 12loner

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like exchanging past experiences, I've been with a lot of women so it doesnt bother me. But really I'm cool either way.

Honestly, I can usually guess whether a chick has "been around" just via talking, how freaky she is in bed, how in-tune she is with her body during sex etc

Reactions: 12loner and Nemorex

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current gf is a freak, and she used to party.. I like hearing about her sexual escapades. Turns me on. I don't need to know an exact number but I know it's a few more than several

But we're both in our mid/late 40s, and never married.. Body counts tend to get high by the time you hit 40