Do you watch bareback porn???

pierceplace

Sexy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Posts
437
Media
0
Likes
32
Points
53
Location
spain
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gender
Male
I find myself watching MOSTLY bareback porn...
I see people commenting videos complaining how some porn actors decide to bareback for a film... I wonder if some people find it offensive or something, for me if is hot im gonna watch it even though I may not do that irl... right?
 
Well a lot of us like watching these kind of stuff online because they're risky...something we can fantasize about and watch but not necessarily do it in person. I mean I am insanely addicted to BB porn and that's evident in my xtube faves LOL but rarely would I ever risk that kind of stuff for a 5-40minute fling :)
 
Well watching it in porn and doing it yourself is two different things!

I do like bareback porn. It's more intimate.
 
I watch bareback porn almost exclusively when I'm watching gay porn, and creampie vids when I'm watching straight porn; I feel guilty about it, because I know that the performers are putting themselves at risk, but I love cum, love to fantasize about getting filled (and about watching my partner getting the same) so porn is the only way to enjoy my fetish safely.
 
Yep, I prefer bareback porn. It's something I wouldn't do in real life, but porn is a fantasy, isn't it? If the actors are all adults and making informed decisions, it's their business, and I thankful to them for entertaining me.
 
I enjoy watching it myself but even when they use condoms I have to laugh a bit because they usually edit and the condom seems to go on out of nowhere. Why can't the films have fun with the condom a bit if it's not bareback? Have a partner roll it on with his mouth, show in film s-l-o-w-l-y how it rolls down the inches, etc. So many different things I can think of to make a condom more fun instead of dreaded by some. I find it an absolute necessity also, but BB is for me OK to watch. Most porn these days though I have to admit bores me. It's the same old thing, harder, fuck yeah, oh it's so big, oh man, yeah, harder, oh oh oh oh, etc. The bottom generally will stroke himself to climax on his belly and chest and face if he shoots far....then the top will pull out and if he has a condom pulls it off and strokes either all over the bottom OR sticks it in the bottoms mouth to finish off. In real life that's a fun scenario I guess, but it does get boring to watch!
 
i just watched a dogging video where the girl was giving bjs to guys with condoms on....... major turn off.

most porn is bareback, and i like that. I wouldn't not watch a scene because it had condoms in it
 
I too prefer watching porn sans condom usage. Yes it's risky to the performers but like others have said, porn is fantasy - and I don't fantasize about about using a condom.

Plus, I like creampies.

Simba
 
I don't make a conscious decision to watch bareback porn; it just so happens that most porn I watch doesn't involve condoms.
 
I don't make a conscious decision to watch bareback porn; it just so happens that most porn I watch doesn't involve condoms.

Well, I find more safe sex porn on the internet than barebak...
got to a point where doesnt matter how hot the guys/girls are, if it has condoms I loose interest lol
 
don't want sounds like a prude or finger pointing anyone particular....

"I won't do it (because it is risky)" but "someone are paid to perform can do it (yet the risk is not less)" -- does it sound like a double standard and ignorant?! or it is more acceptable to be risky when there is a reward?

If there is no demand, there won't exist the supply. But since we have desire, it seems to be OK to pay someone to be risky to fulfill our desire. Does it make sense?!
 
I agree with what many have said... it's a fantasy and what many of us would like in reality. I enjoyed BB sex with my ex and fantasize sometimes about doing it with several guys but that will never happen. Watching porn helps fulfill that. I'm guessing that the actors in those films have been tested and re-tested so it should be relatively safe for them. At least I watch with that in the back of my mind.