Do you wear under wear when going to the club or pub?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Ernest Hummingway, Jan 13, 2011.

1. D_Ernest Hummingway

D_Ernest Hummingway New Member

Here's a quick 1. do u think people wear anything at all when going to the club or pub?

I personally think if you don't, when dancing with someone especially that chick u wanna rock very well is with you on the dance floor. i think it is important so that she can feel your cock getting hard. same goes to the ladies, just come clubbing thong-free.....i think it helps for quick connection.

I vote no thongs or briefs or boxers or whatever u wear to the dance floor.

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so funny you ask... but when I am specifically going to a club where I know I will be dancing I love to do it freeballing- makes me feel less inhibited on the dance floor.

3. D_Ernest Hummingway

Thank u mplsingleguy.
    MY Point exactly, i know it sounds silly, n girl is gonna go to the dance floor looking for a guy with a big package, she'd prolly be pushed to the floor and stumped on and maybe lose a kidney or get her eyes poked by another girls heels.....dear God i gotta stop watching too much movies.

But sitting in a pub with a full crotch sends signals to the opposite sex. i'm just curious to find out if any1 has done this and if my hypothesis is true.

4. cupidsarrow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nop. i always free-ball. when youre grinding with someone it feels much better, and theyll feel your cock growing too. and ofcourse if things go well, its quicker and easier to have some fun ;)

5. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    what about those who precum a lot, i can't imagine grinding with someone for a while where she's grabbing it, and precum not soaking through

6. Penistroker

Penistroker Member

i dont own any underwear so its always commando! Chicks can feel it when you grind up on them. Had a chick run her fingers through my pubes while she grabbed my waist on the jeans. gets me hard as fuck!

7. D_Ernest Hummingway

that is what i wanted to hear ever since

8. D_Ernest Hummingway

its all part of the fun

9. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Hot briefs or speedos. There have been times at a club where my jeans have come open, or down... :)

10. D_Ernest Hummingway

did u leave them down or u let ur snake loose?

11. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Unless what's going on is just overtly offensive to other patrons, I more or less let people do whatever they want, but so far, at least on the dance floor, the briefs or speedos have always stayed up. People's hands have been all over and inside, though - you can get away with a lot on a crowded dance floor, and it can be very erotic. In dark corners, though, I've been groped, stroked, and sucked off in clubs.

12. art

art
    Gold Member

Typically wear briefs when clubbing. I precum a lot, and briefs absorb the best. Never had any trouble with girls noticing my growing bulge, and most of them enjoy unzipping my jeans and going for a nice grope during a slow dance.

Draft saved Draft deleted