Do you wear underwear in summer, and where not?

Do you wear underwear in summer?

• Yes, I wear it all the time.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I wear it, but find it restrictive/hot and take it off as soon as possible.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I wear underwear in dressier clothes, but in casual ones, I let it all hang out.

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • I don't wear underwear in summer.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I never wear underwear anytime.

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many of you wear underwear in summer? Do you avoid it as too hot/restrictive, or is it something you do under some circumstances?

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I freeball pretty much anytime except when I'm at work. In the summer, I particularly like swinging free in my cargo shorts.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely wear underwear at night during summer or with a dress (cliche I know, but still). It's just cooler that way...it's mainly to avoid getting too hot and I hate clothes when it's hot at night and I'm trying to sleep. I will never ever wear pajama pants or anything like that to bed regardless though because their evil and ride up.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I freeball at times, like if I am mowing the yard I push mow the yard....I'm fat and need the work out:D Or if I am working on my garden or going swimming. Most other times I have on BB but I am getting to the point I hate underwear at all. So I am thinking of just freeballing 24/7.

Baby_Girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear it with jeans or to work under my uniform. At home lounging or sleeping, helllll no. In gym shorts and athletic clothing, I don't wear it usually either, it feels better that way. Catch a breeze!

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it depends on what I have to do that day. If im only making a run to the bank or the grocery store or any small errands, I'll go commando. But if I have to meet someone or will be somewhere for a while, then I go with the loosest pair of boxer I have.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the time I have underwear on for these reasons:
- Went commando last year with blue jeans and got zipper bite so bad it took 6 weeks to heal.
- Love to exercise in running shorts but my gf says that more support is better so I actually wear commpression shorts under my running shorts... I think that she doesn't like my big guy flopping around...
- Don't care for the stares and occasional comments when I don't wear undergear.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate most underwear, and will go commando anytime I can. Somehow, that only equates to half the time, and I always wear them to work. Ripped my crotch open unloading a truck once, and will never be caught doing that commando... but yeah just roam the house nude usually, and nothing easier than to just throw on a pair of shorts and keep moving.

D_Euclitia Liplocque

Just Browsing
Media
Most of the time I have underwear on for these reasons:
- Went commando last year with blue jeans and got zipper bite so bad it took 6 weeks to heal.
- Love to exercise in running shorts but my gf says that more support is better so I actually wear commpression shorts under my running shorts... I think that she doesn't like my big guy flopping around...
- Don't care for the stares and occasional comments when I don't wear undergear.

Oach to the zipper bite last year but If you want to have children id drop the commpression shorts the tighter things are around ur balls the less chance ur girl will get preggas....On the other had if you dont want kids keep wearing the shorts lol

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I rarely wear underwear at night during summer or with a dress (cliche I know, but still). It's just cooler that way...it's mainly to avoid getting too hot and I hate clothes when it's hot at night and I'm trying to sleep. I will never ever wear pajama pants or anything like that to bed regardless though because their evil and ride up.

: o )
that's what makes men so happy when we wake up, our women's pants have ridden up and give us a good view

hot little post btw you might consider making that your signature lol

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely wear an under garment, however the exceptions are weddings, funerals and going to court. (Oh and white linen pants...once you have been caught in the rain in them once going comando you learn your lesson.)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball pretty much anytime except when I'm at work. In the summer, I particularly like swinging free in my cargo shorts.
Swinging free rocks! I like lightweight boxers and wear them almost all the time. They are not as hot or restrictive as knit underwear (briefs or boxerbriefs). I live in mesh gym shorts when I'm not at work. I always freeball at the beach, and lately have been freeballing at home 24/7. When going to the grocery store or similar chores, I usually wear boxers with my gym shorts to make the VPL less obvious.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting so far. I never wear underwear at night - I sleep in the nude just because I feel freer/better, even though I sadly don't have my man to take advantage of my nudity.......(May do a poll on that!)

I do wear it in most daytime dress - my boobs are large enough to need support.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There were a couple years when I would frequently go without, but the novelty wore off. Frankly, underwear is more comfortable.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i don't wear underwear under jeans, because urine leaks wash out of them easily, but under dress pants, i do wear underpants to help absorb any piss drool so my nice pants don't stain and smell like piss.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks babe for the concern, as far as kids I have one and she is almost 22yrs old so no need to be concerned (I've done my civic duty).

Oach to the zipper bite last year but If you want to have children id drop the commpression shorts the tighter things are around ur balls the less chance ur girl will get preggas....On the other had if you dont want kids keep wearing the shorts lol