Votes: 36 10.2%
  • Yes, sometimes

Votes: 113 32.0%
  • Did it once

Votes: 34 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 170 48.2%

• Total voters

I was wondering if any of you have tried on female underwear.... Have you?? what kind of? photos are always welcomed....

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wear knickers 95% of the time, the remainder of the time it's basically boxer shorts. When I first switched from briefs to knickers a few years ago it was initially for a fetish reason. However I quickly realised that they were 100% more comfortable than briefs, had nicer fabric and held everything in nicely - a view echoed by plenty of other guys I've spoken to who prefer to wear knickers.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm too big to be comfortable in them, lol

Have you ever put it to the test? Judging by your album pics you appear to be slightly bigger than average but certainly not massive. I'm sure you'd probably be okay in a pair of panties that were the right size, i.e. big enough to hold what you've got. You may even find that they display your assets to good effect.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I wear knickers 95% of the time, the remainder of the time it's basically boxer shorts. When I first switched from briefs to knickers a few years ago it was initially for a fetish reason. However I quickly realised that they were 100% more comfortable than briefs, had nicer fabric and held everything in nicely - a view echoed by plenty of other guys I've spoken to who prefer to wear knickers.

I read recently (from a woman) that she thought nylon underwear was better suited to men. Women have all kinds of health issues with their vaginas, like uti's and fungus etc., that are agravated by nylon. Men, on the other hand, don't secrete moisture and we have exterior organs that are very sensitive and can appreciate the soft texture of nylon.
It also seems a good number of men here worry about losing sensitivity from their penis head rubbing. What could be more protective than nylon?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my thighs alone is bigger than my girlfriend's waist so that would be a bad idea. Need to get one of those big girl panties~~

ClaytonDeLaney

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I definitely prefer panties and I wear 'em just about every day (especally in the spring/summer). Bikini panties .. thongs .. G-strings .. but in the fall/winter I'll wear "thigh high" stockings with them or maybe just a pair of pantyhose.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My buds and I wear pantyhose under our boardies when we go wakeboarding in the Chesapeake Bay because the bay is full of stinging jellyfish. The jellyfish can't sting through pantyhose...does that count? LOL

Last edited:

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In response to the original quesion: not just a no but an OH FUCK NO. women's panties on men are just plain wrong.