Do you/what do you think when a guy/you messes with his junk?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to throw junk out in the garbage. It seems like people should spend their time with worthwhile items, not junk. Landfills are filled with junk.

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It makes me smile when a dude adjusts himself in public.

I do it un-self-consciously when I'm among friends, and try to be discreet about it when not and I really require adjustment (like on an airplane, I hide it with a blanket or try to do it through a pocket).

D

deleted136887

I try to throw junk out in the garbage. It seems like people should spend their time with worthwhile items, not junk. Landfills are filled with junk.

Ja.
junk is garbage.
what are these people doing trowing junk out in the most junk-filled society on the planet?
OK so this a junk joke.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I ususally do it discreetly. There's nothing that brings attention to a man's crotch more than seeing him pull on it in public. It can be extremely hot, but also should be avoided in certain social situations.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to be descrete when i adjust, but have seen guys going at like they were playing with thier junk. That makes me a bit uncomfortable. When my buddies do it, it seams natural, like they are comfortable enough with each other to do something like that in front of me, of course we like to bust each others balls and chide anyone who adjusts a little to much or a little too long.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has no one here every watched a "Baseball Game" in person or TV?

The players, especially the catcher normally must adjust their "junk" several times during a game. I also enjoy watching the other players. Even pitchers adjust.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
I try to adjust myself only when necessary, and i try to do it very discretely. i really dislike when a guy adjusts himself every five minutes. its like really? in my opinion a guy who does that is only looking for attention.

S

SirConcis

When I see a guy adjust or just touch the outside of the pants at the crotch area, I alwasy wonder if he is doing it on purpose in front of me or just intintively doing it without thinking about it.

There is a guy at work who does it often when standing. Sort of just slide the penis from right to left. No hand in pants, just over them. Perhaps guys wearing certain type of underwear develop such instinct.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
A number of reasons

sweaty crotch
itchy balls
foreskin bunching up
cock swelling up
precum sticking dry to pants and cock head
pubic hairs catching in foreskin
pubic hairs regrowing that create irritation
involuntary reaction
subliminal messaging
generally horny

If theres no big deal with women adjusting and readjusting their bras why should it be for a man so long as he is not masturbating in public I find it a visually appealing phenomena

particulalry if he is looking striaght at me (eye to eye) as he does it ......MMMMMMM

Reactions: Anthjj997