Do you/what do you think when a guy/you messes with his junk?

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always got a weird vibe when I would be sitting at a computer and these two hot guys (different times) would stand to my side and slightly back to where their crotch was at mouth level if I turned my head left or right. And then while we were "working" on the computer would reach down and either adjust or scratch.
Always wanted to just turn the head and grab a mouthful!!!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always got a weird vibe when I would be sitting at a computer and these two hot guys (different times) would stand to my side and slightly back to where their crotch was at mouth level if I turned my head left or right. And then while we were "working" on the computer would reach down and either adjust or scratch.
Always wanted to just turn the head and grab a mouthful!!!

If they knew you were gay and I were you and they had a sense of humor I would say:
"okay guys in gay sign language do you know what that means what you just did infront of my mouth?"

Or say "are you itchy or excited to be working with me, cause I am"

Of course if they aren't in a fun working environment.
Forget it and just fantasize.

Last edited:

I find it really annoying. Why? Maybe it's because I'm generally interested in what's down there and it draws a lot of attention. Maybe it's because I feel they could be more discreet about it. If it's really annoying you that bad, either excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, or do one good adjustment. I've noticed a lot of sports guys or guys that work out a lot do it. Regardless of who does it, though, people could be more discreet.

D_Greta Garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a female, it doesn't even phase me if a guy is just adjusting himself. I don't see why not do it in private, we have to adjust our breast in our bras too, but I don't get offended.

If a guy, or a girl grabs his crotch, that's a different story. It doesn't bother me either because I have done that to my guy before. You know, just like a little reminder of what I'm thinking or what's gonna happen when we get alone. lol

D

deleted732268

its a total turn on and if they do it in front of me..i dont feel wierd when my eyes linger!.. they drew my attention to that specific area.. now i no longer have to sneak a peek!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try to do it discreetly if I am itchy or my briefs are not sitting right after sitting down for ages, but some guys I notice go at it like its the last time they will ever see their cock and balls and literally looks like they are wanking themselves right through their clothes. Some of them look like they sure as hell know that they are getting everyone to look at them which is why they obviously do it but for the most part most guys in a public setting more or less try to do it without trying to get the whole world to look at them as they do it lol.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The only two things I enjoy more than watching a guy rearrange his junk, thinking he is being unnoticed, is rearranging my own junk and checking out other guys reaction to what I'm doing and going up to a guy and making sure everything between his legs is in its proper place and in working condition. Happy cocks make happy faces, help as many people as possible smile today.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I wore briefs, frequent adjustments were necessary. I tried to be discreet, but sometimes I'd get pinched and it hurt bad enough that I would just do it regardless of who could see me. After I switched to boxers, there was no longer a battle for room between the dick and the balls. I never need to adjust anymore.

As far as other guys doing it, I love to watch it. Can be awkward in mixed company, but I love it anyway.

txtrojan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mean to get back off-topic, but I don't care for the term 'junk' . . . used to be this same area was referred to as 'jewels'. Why/When did it get reduced to 'junk'?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Male equivalent of a dog licking its b...s..
cept we probably do it less frequently?
Quite like observing such tbh
Must be something happening down there
admit dont see such a wonderful sight that often
enz

then again its not so appealing when a 'not your sort', has a grope & fondle of his area ..at length..eeewwwwwww'

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
I don't mean to get back off-topic, but I don't care for the term 'junk' . . . used to be this same area was referred to as 'jewels'. Why/When did it get reduced to 'junk'?

Why do you call it jewels? Is it a precious gem? NO.
Why is it called a cock? Is it a rooster? NO.
Why are they balls? Balls are for the most part round.

A man's junk is gross, sweaty, and hairy. What name makes more sense than junk to describe the source of urination?

barebob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't matter if someone is looking or not if I need to mess with it I do, as for someone else doing it ...go ahead I insist. One of the hottest things I ever saw was a guy with his friends walking down the street and he was rubbing it and he said " hey look I'm maikng it hard!"

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do you call it jewels? Is it a precious gem? NO.
Why is it called a cock? Is it a rooster? NO.
Why are they balls? Balls are for the most part round.

A man's junk is gross, sweaty, and hairy. What name makes more sense than junk to describe the source of urination?

From the origin of the term "family jewels", I would argue that the balls of some men are in fact precious. Some genes should be propagated.
No argument on cock.
Rugby and American footballs are roughly the shape of a testicle.

As for gross, sweaty and hairy, I suspect you will have support from some of the straight boys on this site. I find a clean set of cock and balls incredible attractive, whether it is peeing, being pleasured by my mouth, or having its foreskin massaged.

I don't use the work "junk", and I wonder whether the poster finds a woman's source of urination as gross, sweaty and hairy as he seems to find the penis.

Live in London and alot of young guys are clearly doing more than playing with their junk, always they are in baggy track suit bottoms and with their hands down in crotch area moving, the thing is they can get away with it as no one will approach them cause they themselves will look perverts, when the guy can say they are scratching, and plus they are walking passing people so it just a brief encounter they won't see them fully at it. I was walking and this hot teen guy was in in track suit bottom and he was wanking away, we made eye contact and he clearly knew I knew, ha and this was at bus stop it was busy, where I live I see it once a day

Reactions: Anthjj997

lbmaine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Boxer guy here, and during the warm months, I have to adjust a bit...balls sticking to my thigh. I do so quite discretely, although it really depends on the circumstances. Sometimes VERY INDISCRETELY, if you know what I mean

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't imagine how this expression ("junk") came about. Obviously, it's sort of negative and dismissive. And probably it's meant to be funny. Did the first to use it really feel like this was no account stuff that just happened to be hanging on their bodies? I kinda doubt that. For what it's worth I think it's one of the dumbest new expressions out there. And getting back to the intent of the thread, I've just returned from Colombia, the land of the champion non-stop self-adjusters. (These guys are born with one hand on their ... stuff ... and never let go.)

Reactions: Olabrash

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Live in London and alot of young guys are clearly doing more than playing with their junk, always they are in baggy track suit bottoms and with their hands down in crotch area moving, the thing is they can get away with it as no one will approach them cause they themselves will look perverts, when the guy can say they are scratching, and plus they are walking passing people so it just a brief encounter they won't see them fully at it. I was walking and this hot teen guy was in in track suit bottom and he was wanking away, we made eye contact and he clearly knew I knew, ha and this was at bus stop it was busy, where I live I see it once a day

You should've shouted out "bus stop wanker!" Lol.
Bus Wankers inbetweeners - YouTube