Do you wipe your dick after pissing ?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone wipe their dick after pissing ?

I've never done this - I always give it a couple of firm shakes to shake off the last few drips of piss and then put it away, but I've heard of others who need to wipe it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sort of standard procedure if you are uncut. You either peel it back and shake it, or you wipe it down.

No problems, either way.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I sometimes wipe. Not if I'm at the urinal (just looks like I'm playing with myself), but definitely if I'm in the stall. Either with TP or a wet-wipe/ alcohol wipe.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've never done this - I always give it a couple of firm shakes to shake off the last few drips of piss and then put it away, but I've heard of others who need to wipe it.

Shaking it always makes me wonder where that last drop goes!! I think it goes either on one's clothes, or somewhere randomly around the toilet... so I rarely shake it off. I wipe it mostly which keeps everything very clean.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Always. Having spent the first 28 years uncircumcised I may have just gotten into it as a habit; however, even now after urinating there is some moisture there at the slit which needs to be dabbed so as not to create markings. After that, I also always wash my hands- it's disgusting how many men don't and then come over to shake hands- makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

So, I wipe and dab (same as for the rear) and then wash both hands.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to never worry about it when I wore briefs. 2 years ago, I discovered boxers and made the switch. I quickly learned that I have to make sure I finish completely when I pee to not make a noticeable spot on the right side of my pants. This is especially true with some of the mesh gym shorts and track pants that I own in lighter colors. They cost too much to get ruined from piss spots. So I've taken to grabbing a piece of toilet paper, give my dick a good shake when I'm done, then blot the head for a few seconds before I put it away. Works like a charm!