Do you wipe your dick after pissing ?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone wipe their dick after pissing ?

I've never done this - I always give it a couple of firm shakes to shake off the last few drips of piss and then put it away, but I've heard of others who need to wipe it.
:smile:
Generally not if a standing piss....but at work sometimes when I have to sit and take a (pardon me) dump or shit..my dick by chance may touch the water line or bowl of toilett...when sitting...:frown1:(aint e-z to piss and shit at the same time holding yo dick up):redface: then I do.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone wipe their dick after pissing ?

I've never done this - I always give it a couple of firm shakes to shake off the last few drips of piss and then put it away, but I've heard of others who need to wipe it.

I wipe my cock on the guy standing next to me in the stand up urinal. We all have a laugh about it and wash our hands. :smile:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut, and if I am at a urinal, I "milk" it more than "shake" it.
If you shake it hard enough, you don't know where it might be flung to.....on you, others, or somewhere else... I have had it done to me and it wasn't pleasant...:mad:

If I am in a stall, at home or a private bathroom, I always milk it first and then wipe it to make sure it's dry. :veryhappy:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, gotta wipe it sometimes. Hey, it's a big hose...some is bound to drip.

If no tissue is available, I milk it and wipe my dick on the palm of my hand (followed by washing my hands).

I was recently at a upscale restaurant in Rio de Janiero. The restroom had wall mounted tissue dispensers between each urinal. A thoughtful touch I thought.

Of course, a lot of countries other than the U.S. have some sort of device to wash the ass as well. Not a bad idea. As a friend once explained it when another friend was questioning why one should not just be satisfied with wiping with toilet paper: "If you had shit on your arm, would you wash it off or just wipe it with a tissue?" End of debate.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I used to just give it a couple of shakes and put it away but as I've gotten older I milk it then wipe the tip with a square or two of toilet paper. I take some pretty potent medications and those drips will irritate the heck out of my scrotum if I don't wipe.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shake, shake, shake,
shake, shake, shake
shake your dickie
shake your dickie

It's a song by KC and the Sunshine Band, Shake your booty :biggrin1:

Of course, a lot of countries other than the U.S. have some sort of device to wash the ass as well. Not a bad idea.

It's called a bidet.

How to Use a Bidet - wikiHow

MclLau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what I did in the past. But lately or since last year after observing my under wear's stained mark, I realise I need to do something.

So, I just shake the last drop off my penis after every pee. Easy.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No matter how much I shake and milk, I always drip once I'm zipped up ! So for the past few years I always wipe afterwards...No wet spots for me. I attribute it to aging (47).

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care if you shake it like a Polaroid picture...if you don't wipe, you're gonna leave a spot. Use tissue, you nasty bastards!

:biggrin1:

What do you do, walk to a stall for tissue with your cock hanging out? There are no tissues at urinals, you nasty bastard. :biggrin1: just shake the fucker! Urine is not nasty.

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to thread-jack or anything but this reminds me of a joke:

Q: How do you keep a woman screaming for an hour after sex?

A: Wipe your dick on the curtains.
Whenever there's tissue around I use it to blot away any drops. Otherwise I just give an extra shake or two, gently to avoid flinging urine onto my clothes or attracting undue attention if in a public restroom. I've found that I get much better drainage if I can pull my pants down a bit so the bottom of my fly is not pressing up on the base of my penis.

rsa1685

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been both uncut and cut (at the age of 21). When uncut, I rolled back the skin and then gave it a few firm pressing strokes from the base to the top forcing out the last few drops, then shaking it. After cut, I just give it a few shakes or a few stokes and its fine. No smell, not unhygienic and its great.