Do you wipe your dick after pissing ?

bozmoz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wipe my cock on the guy standing next to me in the stand up urinal. We all have a laugh about it and wash our hands. :smile:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. Man, you are really funny.:smile::smile::smile:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Persian man I know squats when he pees. He says that getting any urine or spray of urine on yourself is considered very unhygenic - even a drop on the leg or a misting at the urinal. Don't know if it is a rule in the Koran or if it is a universal practice among Muslim men.

It's also a rule/universal practice to... well, wipe with one hand and eat with the other.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
At home I always wash my uncut cock after peeing. If no basin available I dry with tissue. With a large foreskin you have to keep it clean.

Franky

samymur

Just Browsing
Media
I'm uncut and i always retract my skin if i'm standing to pee, but i dont if i'm sitting down and shitting as well, so i would usually wipe then as i hav a relatively long foreskin and i find it collect a lot of piss, so one quick wipe and its all gone.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sometimes do if I'm wearing white pants or dress pants, but never with jeans, whether black or blue-- I even like to get a few drops of piss and precum on those. It turns me on, and they always get washed.

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From The Venture Brothers:

HANK: Aw man! I got a spot on my pants! How does that even happen?? I shook it so hard I almost hit that blue hockey puck.
DEAN: Didn't you dab?
HANK: Dab?
DEAN: You don't dab?
HANK: No.
DEAN: I dab.
HANK: Stop saying "dab!"

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually offer the guy at the urinal next to me, the opportunity to lick the last drop of urine from the head of my cock, as it is the polite thing to do. However some people seem unwilling to do that at a public restroom, so I carry a towel of the finest Egyptian cotton and a special soap, to wash my penis head completely free from any urine. I, then stroll over to the hand dryer, where I stand with my pants down around my ankles, and allow the warm air to dry my penis.

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually offer the guy at the urinal next to me, the opportunity to lick the last drop of urine from the head of my cock, as it is the polite thing to do. However some people seem unwilling to do that at a public restroom, so I carry a towel of the finest Egyptian cotton and a special soap, to wash my penis head completely free from any urine. I, then stroll over to the hand dryer, where I stand with my pants down around my ankles, and allow the warm air to dry my penis.

i did lol

D

deleted213967

Remember boys. Anymore then 3 shakes and your playing with it :wink:

3 shakes? Who died and made you the urinary tract police? I demand 5 but will settle for 4.