Do you women, LPSG members have larger vaginas than normal?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In reality there are probably only a hand full of real women on here . I mean not men pretending to be women. Not enough for you to get a good answer to the question:cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Well, I dont think there is any way we could possibly answer that anyway since there are so many variables that can not be accounted for in answering your question. By the way, I am one of the real women. As for answering your question, I have no idea.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I have a small vagina if I take into consideration gynecological exames where the metal thing they use to open me up are small, well I know that bcause when they stick one that seems feel unconfortable to me, my doc say she needs to try a smaller one than...but than I dont dont how many sizes they have that horrible thing fabricated..:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

But with penis inside is another matter bcause of the sloopy lub production going on...:rolleyes: :tongue:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haven't met a woman with a larger vagina. Met some that was a little smaller than normal and met some a little bigger than normal. But never met a woman with a great big huge large vagina yet. Never met a vagina I didn't like. lol

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Hehe some women are real women, with hot accents. Like you.

If you want a cock, you can have mine anytime :wink:

He has no name...

:cool: :tongue:

Thank you Wonderboy ! But why he does not have a name ?:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seandelevan said:
What woman will reply to this and say "yes i have a HUGE vagina!!!!" ?

Seandelevan,

I think the situation is that men who say women is large are men with below average girth or an average that meet a size queen :confused: ...because an average vagina can handle penis 9" in lenght and 2 1/2 inches wide (8 inches around..) wow...:eek:

The true queen sizes can handle 12" by 3 inches around...

Than a large is in between both...they can take the 9.5" to 11.5" I supose...

Well, majority of women here have partners between 8" to 9" by 6"..I think...very few I think are really size queen..I think...dont really know.

I myself always telling that a 9" is more than enough But a large girth is more than welcome...and large girth I have is a 6" and if the information is really true I may can handle more.:cool:

Information from a site that I dont know if is reliable..but to have an ideia:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Vaginas vary in sizes just like penises do, although less extreme. Here also we can see a correlation between vagina depth and vagina width, meaning the deeper vaginas usually dilate more than the shorter ones."[/FONT]​

http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/percent1.gif

Average Vagina Size

http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/average_vagina_size.gif

kittykat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to say I have no idea, except that no guy has ever complained about my being too big or that he couldn't seem to come inside me (a couple exceptions when they were really drunk.)
I do kegels and like to think I can be pretty tight. But how's a woman who's not a gynecologist going to be able to compare so that she'll know whether she's small, average, or big. I know as far as depth, all I can take is 9 inches!

sexwithangel

1st Like
Media
Gisella said:
Seandelevan,

I think the situation is that men who say women is large are men with below average girth or an average that meet a size queen :confused: ...because an average vagina can handle penis 9" in lenght and 2 1/2 inches wide (8 inches around..) wow...:eek:

That man who asks about vagina`s size in this case is man with girth (I don`t know number) and lenght 18 cm or more if you need more, that meet an average vagina (I guess so) owned by a girl who prefers smaller dicks because of her vagina`s size. If you prefer dick larger than 8" what does it say about your vagina`s size. But I was really joking with that question and I`m still joking , because I find penis and vagina size question a joking matter.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sexwithangel said:
But I was really joking with that question and I`m still joking , because I find penis and vagina size question a joking matter.

You weren't joking when you were looking for pity because your GF had had two bigger cocks than yours.

There is a big difference between treating size as a joking matter, and treating the matter with some humour and the occasional joke.