Do you women, LPSG members have larger vaginas than normal?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If we're talking abouut plain dildos, with no vibration, my favorite one is 100% silicone, 3 3/4" around, and 4 1/2 inches long. It's great for light cul-de-sac orgasms, strong g-spot orgasms, and orgasms from stimulating often-ignored regions in my canal. i'm gonna go ahead and guess that makes me average-to-small.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno is mine is bigger than "normal". Maybe. I'm only 5 foot 2 though But my bf is 7.5 inches and my favorite is really deep penetration, so maybe. :confused:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
I dunno is mine is bigger than "normal". Maybe. I'm only 5 foot 2 though But my bf is 7.5 inches and my favorite is really deep penetration, so maybe. :confused:

I don't think that is bigger than normal at all. Most vaginas have two sizes anyway, the pre and post "tenting" size. Before tenting, most women I've been with have been able to take 5-7 length by 5-6 inch girth. After tenting most women can take 6-8 length and 6-7 inch girth. Alcohol is the best to relax the vagina I've found, you can easily add a half to an inch of room girth-wise. Which would bring an average vagina with an alcohol buzz and the post "tenting" capability to take 6.5 to 7.5 inches in girth.

A large vagina is pretty rare in my sexual experience. I always ask them to relax as much as possible, so I can have the room to expand. This request is usually never met, I think they don't want to, so I usually get smushed to hell. There is a HUGE stigma with having a "expansive" vagina and most women do kegels, and like to choke the shit out of a dick if they can.... I don't know why. It's so hard to tell if they are really trying to relax or not. I just want a women to fucking relax so I can expand, as I like to penetrate semi hard and grow firmer as I thrust.

I don't have a larger vagina, in fact I'm very tight (no kids). However, I have large, luscious labia.

I love hung men, and I can comfortably accomodate 8-9 inches. The key to handle the bigger men I've been with has been lots of foreplay. Lube is never a problem. :wink:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is good to know :smile: . I guess I don't really know what is "normal" for a woman's size. He is 7.5 inches and I like when goes very deep and he reaches the back but it doesn't hurt either so I guess that's how big I am, like 7.5 inches. If you say most women can take 6-8 in. I guess I'm normal after all but I figured I'm only 5 foot 2 you'd think I'd be shorter there but oh well. :rolleyes:

tripod said:
I don't think that is bigger than normal at all. Most vaginas have two sizes anyway, the pre and post "tenting" size. Before tenting, most women I've been with have been able to take 5-7 length by 5-6 inch girth. After tenting most women can take 6-8 length and 6-7 inch girth. Alcohol is the best to relax the vagina I've found, you can easily add a half to an inch of room girth-wise. Which would bring an average vagina with an alcohol buzz and the post "tenting" capability to take 6.5 to 7.5 inches in girth.

A large vagina is pretty rare in my sexual experience. I always ask them to relax as much as possible, so I can have the room to expand. This request is usually never met, I think they don't want to, so I usually get smushed to hell. There is a HUGE stigma with having a "expansive" vagina and most women do kegels, and like to choke the shit out of a dick if they can.... I don't know why. It's so hard to tell if they are really trying to relax or not. I just want a women to fucking relax so I can expand, as I like to penetrate semi hard and grow firmer as I thrust.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I've talked about my ex a lot here. She's responsible for my big vagina fetish. FYI, she wasn't a size queen, she just had a big cunt. None of the size queens I've run across had big pussies.

Big Vagina Fetish.........Count Me In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a great big gapping hole for a vagina. Sometimes I have to stuff a 8x6 dildo in there with my hubby's 7x5 cock so I can get the full effect. :eek:

Seriously, I don't know how you would measure? I am going to ask the Dr. at my next gyno appt. I'll tell her I'm conducting a study. 8x6 is the biggest I've had, hubby is 7x5 and my new dildo (in the avatar) is 8x6. I did have a 8+ lb., 19inch baby two years ago, and do my kegels. I guess that still does not answer your question:confused: When I have more concrete proof, I'll give you a better answer. :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
curiousgurl said:
I have a great big gapping hole for a vagina. Sometimes I have to stuff a 8x6 dildo in there with my hubby's 7x5 cock so I can get the full effect. :eek:

Seriously, I don't know how you would measure? I am going to ask the Dr. at my next gyno appt. I'll tell her I'm conducting a study. 8x6 is the biggest I've had, hubby is 7x5 and my new dildo (in the avatar) is 8x6. I did have a 8+ lb., 19inch baby two years ago, and do my kegels. I guess that still does not answer your question:confused: When I have more concrete proof, I'll give you a better answer. :biggrin1:
Thanx for your honest answer You are a smart sexy lady!:cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
horribleperson said:
the women on here have the bigest deepest pussies on earth. we are talking grand canyon, echo making pussies. thats how freaky big they are.

some people should be banned from starting threads

:biggrin1:

Yeh and they maybe very solitary in echo grand canyon... even here is rarity to find true 10" and above penises to be a nice fit match to them...

Really people, how many above 10" penises we have here at LPSG...:confused:

Uncut, have you ever met a vagina that could take all of you? If yes, how many?:confused:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:

Yeh and they maybe very solitary in echo grand canyon... even here is rarity to find true 10" and above penises to be a nice fit match to them...

Uncut, have you ever met a vagina that could take all of you? If yes, how many?:confused:

They just wish their assholes were as tight as the girls pussies :eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
They just wish their assholes were as tight as the girls pussies :eek:

:eek:

LP...an asshole can take an 10" and above girth 'easier 'than a vagina ??? Oh..yes...of course...:redface:

Wow...:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:

Yes! It takes time. I am a very gentle lover. I want to make the women feel good. No pain. My girlfriend can take everything. But it takes time! A man must be caring of what the women is feeling Some have taken all of me. I let the women be in control. I have her get on top. She can take what she wants A little or a lot. My girfriend is only 5ft1 She likes to ride the horse:wink: