Do you women, LPSG members have larger vaginas than normal?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
Yes! It takes time. I am a very gentle lover. I want to make the women feel good. No pain. My girlfriend can take everything. But it takes time! A man must be caring of what the women is feeling Some have taken all of me. I let the women be in control. I have her get on top. She can take what she wants A little or a lot. My girfriend is only 5ft1 She likes to ride the horse:wink:

:eek: Wow.. she can sit on all of you ??? To the tilt ?

How long does it take to acomodate you..and how many could take you without working , just took you...any ?:confused:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
:eek: Wow.. she can sit on all of you ??? To the tilt ?

How long does it take to acomodate you..and how many could take you without working , just took you...any ?:confused:
No this is after a year or so. It takes time. A women can get used to any size. Yes she sits on it and takes it to the hilt It took a long time She is happy now that she can:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
No this is after a year or so. It takes time. A women can get used to any size. Yes she sits on it and takes it to the hilt It took a long time She is happy now that she can:smile:

Nice!

And thanks Uncut...:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
Any time Gisella You are a sweet lady:wink:

Thank you..you too are sweet and carry a scary weapon...but well behaved and tammed, nice!:wink: :tongue:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Preach on sister! And who says that little tight pussies are better? I bet our truly big dicked men like a little wiggle room, eh? They don't want that shit tearin and the girl flipin out "I can't, it hurts, I'm TO tight"......

Go on wit it Kotch!

Kotchanski said:
I'm finding something quite worrying and a little offensive.

I understand how men might think it, but why do so many women keep going on about having nice tight little pussies, and adding that they've had no kids?

I've had 3 children, done no work at tightening things and can easily hold a pencil. I think its time people stopped all these assumptions, if you want to defend your tight little pussy, then do so without insinuating that anyone who happens to have had children have huge gapping holes. Like I said, mines tight, I've had kids, I've not done anthing to tighten it, and I find these comments quite offensive.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, its just something that keeps popping up in threads and this was the appropriate place to raise it.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great point Kochanski, I did a post earlier and didn't add that the title of this thread is pretty ridiculous. In this site however, you'd think that more women would brag about how elastic they are. I do not understand the stigma with vagina size, this culture worships youth too much. I like my women full grown, like Sorcerer and Uncut.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
I'm finding something quite worrying and a little offensive.

I understand how men might think it, but why do so many women keep going on about having nice tight little pussies, and adding that they've had no kids?

I've had 3 children, done no work at tightening things and can easily hold a pencil. I think its time people stopped all these assumptions, if you want to defend your tight little pussy, then do so without insinuating that anyone who happens to have had children have huge gapping holes. Like I said, mines tight, I've had kids, I've not done anthing to tighten it, and I find these comments quite offensive.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, its just something that keeps popping up in threads and this was the appropriate place to raise it.
I dont think anyone said anything to be offensive I think one member said she had a huge hole. I and two other members said how we like them huge. Like men all women are different Big or small they are all nice:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
Several times (at least once in this thread, and several in other threads) have women posted about tight pussies, adding that they've had no kids, as if that having had kids would mean not being tight. I'm sure no offense was intended, but its still an implication however vague that to some of us mothers is offensive.
Oh i see what you mean. I think some women are worried about having kids. They think about how big they will become Thats reasonable . I understand your point of view too!:cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm picking up a girl that I had sex with last week, and she didn't fully tent till about a half an hour into the session (we tried a first futile attempt and rested and went back for seconds). That MINIMIZED MY SIZE, because I like to enter with a semi, and build up to a hard erection. I couldn't get that long stroking going on, because after each withdrawl, I had to stuff it back in upon each thrust. Way too much friction! She did loosen up a bit and I had a fairly good time after that. I hope that she expands more tonight, I want to slide in and out, not stuff in and out! Kotchanski you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
Thats my problem, I don't think its reasonable, I think its bloody daft. The vagina is a muscle, its elastic therefor it shrinks back, fine some may need to work at it, I didn't. But adding "I've not had kids" to back up your claims of being tight is just silly.

Whilst I'm on the topic though, I'd like to add that I'm all in favor of large pussies, nothing quite like seeing my whole hand vanishing and her eyes lighting up like its christmas :biggrin1:
Oh i see now. You mean they are saying their pussy is tight because they dont have kids. Yes you are right! That isnt true!:cool:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly I do have a large vagina, I know this because My doctor told me. she always has to get her largest duck bills out when doing an exam and then she barely can do it then.

Yes I know it too because I have been with a few average size men and they bore me to no end because they can't even come close to filling me even though I do keigels to keep everything nice and tight. I end up always having to do all the work. I am very lucky that my husband who is large and we match very nicely.

SO I BELIEVE SOME ONE SAID DON'T THINK ANY GAL WOULD SAY SHE HAS A HUGE VAGINA WILL I DO AND I DON'T MIND A BIT.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tripod said:
Great point Kochanski, I did a post earlier and didn't add that the title of this thread is pretty ridiculous. In this site however, you'd think that more women would brag about how elastic they are. I do not understand the stigma with vagina size, this culture worships youth too much. I like my women full grown, like Sorcerer and Uncut.

Why are you excluding me from this club? Oh yeah - three legs good, two legs bad.

I know a lady who has had two ten pounders and she can squeeze so hard it makes my eyes water :wink:

Larger does not equal looser.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sassy Lisa said:
Honestly I do have a large vagina, I know this because My doctor told me. she always has to get her largest duck bills out when doing an exam and then she barely can do it then.

Yes I know it too because I have been with a few average size men and they bore me to no end because they can't even come close to filling me even though I do keigels to keep everything nice and tight. I end up always having to do all the work. I am very lucky that my husband who is large and we match very nicely.

SO I BELIEVE SOME ONE SAID DON'T THINK ANY GAL WOULD SAY SHE HAS A HUGE VAGINA WILL I DO AND I DON'T MIND A BIT.
Im a fan of the huge ones! Good to hear from you.:cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Birthing ten pounders and long 21 inch babies means nothing when it comes to getting a big dick inside. The last two chicks I was with were both mommies (the first had 3 kids). They both had little pencil sharpener pussies. I struggled so hard last night, even tried grabbing my dick at the base and just fucking her with the first two inches, thinking that after about 50 strokes or so and she'll be able to take 3, and then 4, and so on. It didn't work, so I just decided to go for broke and force my way in.... terrible frustration ensued. After about 3 to 4 minutes of this shit, I just had to stop, I looked down at my dick, and it looked inflammed and compressed... a sad sight indeed.

I'm so frustrated and pissed, I prayed that the lord would send me a woman who had a decent size to her, that would allow for good, easy going, penetrative sex. I came up with nada, and I'm going to have to kick this girl to the curb (that sucks, what a crappy way to find out your incompatible!). Today's my birthday and I so much wanted some long strokin' to take place last night and to wake up with a satisfied smile on my face. At least I've got my health.
:disappointed:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tripod said:
Birthing ten pounders and long 21 inch babies means nothing when it comes to getting a big dick inside. The last two chicks I was with were both mommies (the first had 3 kids). They both had little pencil sharpener pussies. I struggled so hard last night, even tried grabbing my dick at the base and just fucking her with the first two inches, thinking that after about 50 strokes or so and she'll be able to take 3, and then 4, and so on. It didn't work, so I just decided to go for broke and force my way in.... terrible frustration ensued. After about 3 to 4 minutes of this shit, I just had to stop, I looked down at my dick, and it looked inflammed and compressed... a sad sight indeed.

I'm so frustrated and pissed, I prayed that the lord would send me a woman who had a decent size to her, that would allow for good, easy going, penetrative sex. I came up with nada, and I'm going to have to kick this girl to the curb (that sucks, what a crappy way to find out your incompatible!). Today's my birthday and I so much wanted some long strokin' to take place last night and to wake up with a satisfied smile on my face. At least I've got my health.
:disappointed:
Happy Birthday Tipod!!!:smile: