Do you women, LPSG members have larger vaginas than normal?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I do understand the women who gave birth and was taken cared before, during and after pregnancy/ies plus work in their abdominal muscles plus pc's muscles...and got back on shape all over.:wink:

But the reality of other women are not pretty and all perfect though..and Munzi and other profissionals in the are can attest that even when vagina is a muscle and can return to 'normal' after vaginal delivery there are many condictions to be taken into consideration. The reality of women lives in this world is not as in 1st world country...much of the wold population are poor and do not have acess to healthy care and pre-natal. There still are many 'girls' that are given birth without their body be mature enough for it. If they tear and are not taken care or if it not heal properly and etc those women will suffer bcause of simple procedures that they do not have a chance to get. In past generations women suffer problems given multiple births without care specific to their particular situation...and I have my grandmother example for that and it was so traumatizing that when was time for their daughters to give birth (include) my own Mom she was there and made sure her girls were propely switched tight. For them do not suffer as she did in her time...

Than we have to talk about our own realities and reckon that there are people that have experiences different than ours..and a partner of a woman that was not taken properly care or did not know they have to work on get back in shape, bcause they were not informed..and feel their partners 'diferent' after given birth and etc...known and can say what his partner felt before and after...with authority in the matter.

But is very different when someone commenting about something as joking or just trying to put females down to be loosed and etc. But as I say before the ones who keep talking about vaginas in demening ways are haters of pussy or themselves do not feel large enough..they have their own particular issues.:rolleyes:

Anyways, every women needs to work pc's regularly as men too. And vaginas come in different sizes to as penis the majority is average and can strech nice too..:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Well, I do understand the women who gave birth and was taken cared before, during and after pregnancy/ies plus work in their abdominal muscles plus pc's muscles...and got back on shape all over.:wink:

But the reality of other women are not pretty and all perfect though..and Munzi and other profissionals in the are can attest that even when vagina is a muscle and can return to 'normal' after vaginal delivery there are many condictions to be taken into consideration. The reality of women lives in this world is not as in 1st world country...much of the wold population are poor and do not have acess to healthy care and pre-natal. There still are many 'girls' that are given birth without their body be mature enough for it. If they tear and are not taken care or if it not heal properly and etc those women will suffer bcause of simple procedures that they do not have a chance to get. In past generations women suffer problems given multiple births without care specific to their particular situation...and I have my grandmother example for that and it was so traumatizing that when was time for their daughters to give birth (include) my own Mom she was there and made sure her girls were propely switched tight. For them do not suffer as she did in her time...

Than we have to talk about our own realities and reckon that there are people that have experiences different than ours..and a partner of a woman that was not taken properly care or did not know they have to work on get back in shape, bcause they were not informed..and feel their partners 'diferent' after given birth and etc...known and can say what his partner felt before and after...with authority in the matter.

But is very different when someone commenting about something as joking or just trying to put females down to be loosed and etc. But as I say before the ones who keep talking about vaginas in demening ways are haters of pussy or themselves do not feel large enough..they have their own particular issues.:rolleyes:

Anyways, every women needs to work pc's regularly as men too. And vaginas come in different sizes to as penis the majority is average and can strech nice too..:biggrin1:
Yes Your are right Gisella everyone is different:cool:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gisella said:

Probably true, but I guess some need to feel turn-about is fairplay. To me, it makes no sense. Men are men, and women are women. They both need what they need in the end.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hilarious question ....

I think alot of the time arousal and wilingness is a big part in taking big cocks. I know when I am not in the mood and hubby wants a quickie he struggles big time and he is not huge. Ehen I am wet and open and horny, he can fuck me with his cock and a dildo ..........

I take good care of my pussy and do keegles all the time as it makes for better sex for me.

I have had three kids , one a ten pounder, and I can hold a pencil in my pussy and jump up and down without it falling out hahahhaha

I can also fuck a 7 inch girth and love every min of it. :tongue:

I have a somewhat shallow vagina though as i bottom out at 9 inches which is a bummer but I can do nothing to make it longer...your cervix aint movable :smile:

Honey

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read this thread with interest. I'd like to just offer my opinion...

Some people, usually childless women, seem to be under the misconception that we mothers are cursed with vaginas like gaping chasms, well we're not. Yes childbirth can relax our muscles a certain amount, but there's not a single one of us, having pushed an 8lb baby out of us, could push it back in again! lol

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: BBW , too funny girl.

I also find it facinating how defensive women are about the size of their vaginas etc.
I guess as it is used as a form of insult during youth ( and by the sounds of it here , also in adulthood) by some men, we are overly sensitive

A huge cock is something to be proud of , a accepting vagina was sen as slutty.

Alot of sex doesn't make for a wide vagina, in fact it is probably the opposite - makes it a healthier muscle.

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WildHoney said:
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: BBW , too funny girl.

I also find it facinating how defensive women are about the size of their vaginas etc.
I guess as it is used as a form of insult during youth ( and by the sounds of it here , also in adulthood) by some men, we are overly sensitive

A huge cock is something to be proud of , a accepting vagina was sen as slutty.

Alot of sex doesn't make for a wide vagina, in fact it is probably the opposite - makes it a healthier muscle.

You said it all! Very good! I think we should all do our keegles and accept each other for what we have and use it to the fullest!

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow_factor said:
Is it me or is that the most stupid question I've ever heard? :mad:

And, I might be new, but I've seen quite a few already...:biggrin1:

I think you're right! The vagina is very flexible and inviting no matter what! :smile: