Do you women want the penis inside you even after the man's orgasm?

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with all of the ladies on here. Simply put... its an amazing feeling.

I love because it is an extremely vulnerable moment for men, and feeling them inside of me and holding them tight is the sexiest thing ever!

Why don't more men do it?

If I was having sex with you I would never come out :redface:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best sex I have had is after I explode inside of her and I can just stay inside of her - and they ask me to do so. It's an amzing feeling to be able to just melt into each others bodies after that.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes, yes, yes....... I stay inside after I cum.. It feels so good and cozy. In fact I do not want to move because my cockhead is so sensitive
Then after a few minutes I like to role to side by side, cuddling together, holding her tite.
Sometime we doze off nearly to sleep...... and slowly my cock shrinks and comes out.
My custom is to go to the sink and get a warm washrag and clean my woman carefully and towel her dry. I love it and she does too.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best sex I have had is after I explode inside of her and I can just stay inside of her - and they ask me to do so. It's an amzing feeling to be able to just melt into each others bodies after that.
Perfect.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl loves it. im the first/only guy she's had come inside of her raw (and likewise shes the first iv came inside) so i guess its natural once you get hooked to the feeling.. i wanna stay there as long as possible! i dunno why a guy wouldn't. sometimes you can get hard again after a min or so.. thats always good

one of the best times was when i was soft, and tired (so i wasn't as aroused) and we slid it inside, and just laid there kissing.. it kept growing, and she kept squeezing till it got hard.. freaking fantastic. imagine if we'd both just recently came?

its so intimate, and just wonderful to know the girl accepts you that much