Do you work your nuts during wanking?

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I have quite heavy, long low hangers and my favourite way to jerk off is to sit or stand with my nuts hanging over the hard edge of a chair or wash basin so that every stroke swings them hard against the surface with a loud slap. The feeling of pain and the vibration running thro' my groin brings immense pleasure, a hard cock and a large load of cum.
Does anyone else use this method or any other ball beating or squeezing during their wanks.
Franky

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:p Since I started joff I realized how sensitive they are. As time has progressed they have become a part of any type of sex that I may have. When alone and jerking there is always an ample supply of lube on my COCK as well as my balls. I love when I am jerking and they fall between my leg and tickle my ass.
When I first got together with my lover he used to get scared becasue while giving me haed or jerking me I used to pull yank and practicially tug them off. Fianlly he got the jist of my likes and has never held back he still gets scared that he is going to rip my sac. But has not yet and the rougher the better!
Nobody realizes how important ball worl is! :eek: :rolleyes: B)

Franky

Expert Member
Media
14x8
Yes my wife is the same it's taken me years to convince her that there's nothing she can do to my nuts that will bother me - she still says "if I carry on like this I'll end up with pulling them clean off!". I do love a good bit of ball beating!
Franky

Luv2JackCock: I'm always sqeezing my balls when I'm jacking, makes the cumshot last longer :)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My balls are also very large,
and yes, i do manipulate them somewhat when i j/o

But, unfortunately...they are vvvvvvvvvverrrry sensitive.
If they get squeezed too hard or pounded too hard...OOOOOOOO :wacko: WWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, i think that explains it.

Guys are exactly the same with their
dickheads...some people (like me) want it treated
roughly, while other people's glans are extremely sensitive.
Same thing with nipples..you are either wired for it or you arent.

Well, for me, it is my nuts. :(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, it's more a detour. I've found I cum more if I work on my nuts for about half an hour.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Anything to do with my balls is an added super sensation - stretching, hanging weight, squeezing, slapping especially when they are stretched by weight. After awhile they get used to these practices and there is no real pain only pleasure and lots more spunk. As you can see from my pics I have a very unruly sac!
Franky

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Franky@Jul 3 2004, 08:42 AM
Anything to do with my balls is an added super sensation -
:D And may I ad pulling,tugging,chewing,yalnking,nibbling and last but not least after the BALLS take all the crap we or our partner dish out, HOW ABOUT a NICE TOUNGE BATH. :rolleyes:
The COCK is there jutting out but unless you have a proficient lover the BALLS can be forgotten about! I woud die. B)

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Thanks KinkGuy
You certainly have a large well controlled package!
To me ball and sac play is an essential part of any sex act, I love being stretched to the limit and having my nuts "cracked" is pure delight.
Franky

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes my balls come in for rough treatment. Two main reasons for that

First: I learnt early on that I had to be very gentle and restrained during sex. So I have always made up for it, and released a little frustration, when I have time and opportunity, by unrestrained masturbation — I use a whole variety of techniques which often involve pounding full length into things, sometimes swinging and knocking the balls, etc.

Second: My testes have always tended to ache at least some of the time, mostly because of factors related to their size, but also because they ache after a period without sex. I know some people think "lover's balls" is an invention ... but it has never seemed a myth to me. Anyhow, the more they ache the more I get the urge to treat them roughly. Perverse, I suppose.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Odd isn't it - how we are all different - some with very sensitive nuts, others like mine which can be struck very hard and only cause more pleasure!
I too know all about "lover's balls" especially in my teens when an unrequited evening of petting left me with throbbing nuts that just had to be relieved as soon as I was alone. In fact one cumshot is not usually enough once they are really aching and they can only be cured by more jerking which in itself brings on the need for even more!
F

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Glad you brought it up, franky. Yes, love ball play. Gives that added something to the whole thing. Part of it is the hurt/pleasure feeling of ball play. Part of it is the intense orgasm and huge gush of manjuice. Whew.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by cork8x6@Jul 2 2004, 11:18 PM
I get into pulling on my balls pretty hard or having someone do it for me while jacking. This is somewhat of a recent thing for me (maybe 3-4 years). I can't explain how it came about, I just really like how it adds to my j/o sessions.
Your nut pulling during jacking reminds me of an acquaintance I had over a long period of time (a few years) at the YMCA. In the steam room, he wanted me to pull on his balls as he jacked off. I could never pull harder than he liked, and often told me "harder, man, pull my balls harder." His balls were not unusually big, but evidently were a big part of his climaxing.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I don't mess with my balls at all during masturbation, I don't know why but I just never have.

To be honest, I do it the same almost every time - I use my left hand and just work the head for a while, stop before climax and repeat. After a while all the precum gets my shaft nice and lubricated, and I start to work the whole shaft, at which point I usually can't hold back any more.