Do you work your nuts during wanking?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i "work" my nuts while i jerk off almost all the time

Me too, but no interest in pain. Like to sling them around by grabbing my hard dick and slapping them against my thigs. Sometimes like to pull on the ball skin a lot though. Always play with them every time I play with my dick. My ass, too.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll roll them around a bit and give them a tug, and I do like having them sucked, but nothing rough - too sensitive!

rodriguezls2740

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I massage the lower middle bone under nut sack in circular motion and start jerk, and raise both legs in the air for more bone stimulation to the prostate until orgasm is reached. .. with a squeak of pleasure at the end...lol

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I massage the lower middle bone under nut sack in circular motion and start jerk, and raise both legs in the air for more bone stimulation to the prostate until orgasm is reached. .. with a squeak of pleasure at the end...lol

This reminds me, although I don't raise the legs, I do open them as wide as possible in order to be able to go as far down underneath the balls and to stimulate that part of the crotch outside the balls as well. I also like to have the legs open as much as possible, and mostly not touch my legs with my jacking hand, which somehow seems to reduce sensation. This makes the crotch like a kind of altar which you may then worship if you so desire.

D

deleted37010

i thought my nuts just got in the way... until i realized how obsessed some folk can be with large nuts... now i can't imagine life without having them worked over

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ever since I started shaving completely last year, I've been working into having my girl play with my balls during oral. I was never into it (she loves it) in the past, as I had felt I was too sensitive down there. Lately I've also been doing a lot of slow stroking of my cock where I'll grab my sac and stretch or squeeze it a bit at the bottom of each stroke. Not huge pleasure, but it feels good.

Can't say I'm ready for some of the sac abuse documented in much of this thread, but we'll see how far this new trend goes. :)