Do you, would you, walk a nudist beach with only an erection on, wanting it to be seen by all? i do.

D

deleted875903

if I was in slightly better shape, I would love to. But the circumstances of being at one are slim seeing as I rarely go on vacation and when I do im with my wife. she would never go for it lol
Chance it

Reactions: Bulgeinlycra
D

deleted875903

You should this summer. I assume your talking gunnison. I always see whole families there in a mixed men n woman section but men tend to stay at one end. Hardons happen but frowned upon on a mixed naturalist beach. Gay beach. Well anything can happen.
True you can always carry a small towel with you to discreetly hold in front of you should you become erect. This is proper etiquette on a Naturist beach or lake. Of course there are some members here that may need a beach towel.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All members close to Gunnison beach at Sandy Hook NJ should plan a day this summer to meetup and sit together on the beach. Would be fun. Also newbies would maybe feel more comfortable being with LPSG friends.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here i got hard as well hehe... the waves hit my balls softly times and times again. Sure i got hard knowing that the other guys in front of me can see evertything happen right there lol...

View media item 1247642

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh man I love nude beaches, take trips to Miami every summer. Sucks that when I go I usually don't see anyone on the beach attractive to give me a hardon. Typically a bunch of older men. I've seen lots of cockrings but no boners. I've have gotten erect after going to swim, the waters felt so warm and good I couldn't help it. I waited for it to go down before I get back on the beach.

I just hate that we have to be concerned with when we can and can't have an erection. If I'm horny I'm horny. Hiding it in shame until it subsides, thinking of things that'll make it go away. I think training to be able to kill our hardons isn't healthy, probably leads to ED in the long run.

mikemikenj

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've popped an erection several times at Gunnison. I usually just cover it if I'm around families or as i'm usually surrounded by men I don't really care, I can't control it if I see a great ass, and besides it usually attracts good attention anyway haha and leads to even hotter fun

Last edited:

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never been to a nude beach. I’d like to be free and not worry about covering upmy hard on if it does happen.
Same here. I've never been to a nude beach either but want to go and explore social nudism. I figure erections are fairly common to some degree.
Erotic activity is usually discouraged. Many clothing optional beaches have lost their freedom due to a few participating in lewd behavior. Erections are great to observe, but flaunting them can be misinterpreted by moralists that can't tolerate nudity.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was to Gunnison today. Was 72f at home but on beach was 57f and windy as hell. Aired my ass and junk from hibernation all winter for about an hour and a half but was too windy. About 8 people braving the day. No hard ones...but several shrunken hoses from the cold..mine included. Felt good to be on the beach

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if I was in slightly better shape, I would love to. But the circumstances of being at one are slim seeing as I rarely go on vacation and when I do im with my wife. she would never go for it lol

You like in fine shape in your gallery...nice cock by the way!

Reactions: Bulgeinlycra

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Erotic activity is usually discouraged. Many clothing optional beaches have lost their freedom due to a few participating in lewd behavior. Erections are great to observe, but flaunting them can be misinterpreted by moralists that can't tolerate nudity.
This is very true, there are always some concerned nudists that report or intimidate people participating in lewd behavior ( hj, jo etc). Btw - Lewd behavior is not just mm but mf and ff . The concern you pointed out is exactly correct as naturalists do not want to lose the privilege of the few clothing optional areas available in the USA. At Gunnison the park rangers seem to have radar to spot this. Not sure the lifeguard give a crap. Erection happen, usually discreetly & quickly covered and not flaunted But in the all male section, a lot of guys let it just stick out for all to admire. I like to see them but would cover mine and many naturalists would cover thought a hard-on is a natural function just not to be flaunted.

I remember being on Blacks Beach in CA. And a service guy got a hardon which caused the regulars to get into a tissy, it had to be 12” and fat as a baseball bat. It was the first time a saw a huge dick. It is etched into my memory forever. He was right behind me so of course I flipped over to lay on stomach and had a nice view all afternoon but my back got burned. Lol

Being a regular to Gunnison, I hope to SEE some of you on the beach - hard or not.
SUMMER BEACH.SEASON IS COMING. TIME TO SHED YOUR TEXTILES

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’ve only been to a nude beach a few times, and always flaccid. EXCEPT one time I went with a buddy who I hadn’t seen naked before. I thought we’d wear trunks but when we got there, he got completely naked, so I did too. We went walking along the water’s edge to an area that was completely deserted. We were talking and he playfully tapped my cock and it sprung to attention. I was really embarrassed, especially since my bud had never even seen me naked before and now he’s seeing me with a hard-on. It wasn’t like I could hide anywhere. It wasn’t going down, so he said “let me take care of that for you” and leaned down and sucked me right off. I came in about a minute. I didn’t see anyone around, but someone might have observed us anyway. My hard on went down after that.

Wasn’t that exiting? I mean, it all happened totally unexpected, perhaps not totally because you were both naked. I like these kind of occasions, and when it is meant to be, simply enjoy! One of the tricks I do when I want to expose myself at the sex nude beach is wearing my cock rings. These will be noticed, well, my hard on rather. Being watched is the least of my worries, on the contrary. But I admit it surely did take some time before I shook off all shame and doubts about my feelings. Only to realize a few years ago that I really am bi- sexual (70/30) and having a hard dick in my ass is soooo great. Ignoring your feelings isn’t rewarding, follow your desires instead.