Do You, Would You...?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you meet a guy on here, do you tell your friends where and how you met him? Let's say you met the guy and liked him and even fancied him, WOULD you tell your friends where and how you met him?
Or would you make some story that you were behind him at Starbucks or something?
Just wondering. Thanks.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you meet a guy on here, do you tell your friends where and how you met him? Let's say you met the guy and liked him and even fancied him, WOULD you tell your friends where and how you met him?
Or would you make some story that you were behind him at Starbucks or something?
Just wondering. Thanks.

Mmm...well, being shy, I probably wouldn't tell most people, especially not people from work.

Really close friends, I would. I have met someone from here and fancy him and I have two real life friends who know where I met him. But those are the same friends I talk to about sex etc.

Other than that, if someone asked, I'd just say online and lie about the site or maybe say through a friend...I would probably never say the actual site.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey you guys!
Hi. Hi. Hello. Hi.
How's it going?
Going good. Good. Good. I'm OK too. We hear you've got a new guy, so tell us.. how'd you meet?
Well... I'm glad you asked, let me tell you. He's got a massive cock!
WHAT? *muffled choking sounds*
Yeah! I was browsing the internet and I found this site for guys with big cocks and he has a big cock and I saw his pictures and wow, he really does have a big cock, it's like an elephant's trunk on steroids. So we got chatting and he's a really nice guy too but mainly, I don't know if I mentioned this already, he's got a very big dick. Here, I've got my laptop with me, let me show you.
*stunned silence*
AWESOME! Let's all have an orgy!
OK!

Soon after that we became a super crime fighting sex team and saved the world using three pairs of nipple clamps, a soldering iron and some whipped cream.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would tell them I met him online, if they pressed, I would state LPSG (and they would still be clueless). But, as it is, I have forced a couple of my close friends to join LPSG (one a lesbian, sorry, E :08:), and I've met quite a few people from here, and my boyfriend is a member. Oh, and an ex and his wife are new members, so everyone knows and I'm not into hiding shit.

Besides, wouldn't it just signal that I am a very lucky woman? :wink: :shrug:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think you would need to get specific about the exact site.

I have a partner and several friends that I meet via this and other sites.

When someone asks how you met, I say, "We met online."

In the end, whether you met here, on match.com, or adultfriendfinder, unless you are a lesbian, you were on a site where there was dick. So, who cares?

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I dont know if I'd be comfortable meeting a person online.

If I met someone truly special, I suppose I'd be honest about where we met.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont know if I'd be comfortable meeting a person online.

If I met someone truly special, I suppose I'd be honest about where we met.

Crex, don't place limits on what otherwise could be one of the best things in your life. I thank God every day that I didn't, despite being on opposite coasts.

Also, I have met (in real life) some very good friends that came from on line sites.

edit**forgot to answer OP :redface:** I tell them that we met on line, but not details of what site

Last edited:

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"we met online", and leave it at that. Eventually, if the relationship grows, you might reveal more to your intimate circle of friends, but I don't think one would tell the parents that "we met on a site for guys with large dicks and their admirers"