Do you yell when you cum during sex?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldn't say i yell...so much as highly project. lol! i have a pretty loud voice as it is, but i get very vocal during sex and at that moment of climax...well, it's often been very difficult to restrain myself for the sake of roommates, neighbors and passing aircraft. ;)

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw this awhile ago. Enjoy the laugh.
That Pussy Must Have Been Good

Maybe yelling is a bad thing?

That was hilarious... and arousing at the same time. So funny though the way she was patting him, almost comforting him. Maybe he was just breaking a 10-year celibacy streak?? (And did she have her glasses on while fucking? I always take mine off!)

Not a screamer but definitely vocal and I've had people tell me, "Shhhh!" Get really quiet just before I cum though. :tongue:

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always yell "Excelsior!" as loudly as I can.:biggrin1:

Seriously though, on some occasions I can be fairly loud if there's enough buildup and it's intense enough.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this awhile ago. Enjoy the laugh.
That Pussy Must Have Been Good?
:laughing:

No, I don't do that. My breathing gets heavy and I tend to groan very deeply, right at the back of the throat, in the lead-up to coming. After I come I sometimes let out moans for a bit more or less in the rhythm I was breathing before.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to raise my voice loudly when I get a BJ.. and hate quiet men who just take a blow job like it was nothing.. so quiet that the only way I know they are having a great time is when they cum. Part of my pleasure of being a bottom is hearing my top. Quiet ones are SUCH a disappointment.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Lots of noise is hot. But actually announcing that one is cumming just doesn't make it.

While fucking my wife, I do love to tell her what a hot tight cunt she has and how good it feels and how much I love watching my cock disappear inside there.

As I am fucking her, I also love to tell her how exciting it is to be fucking the cunt that my good buddy craved so much and came inside so many times.

I do moan and gasp a lot as I am cumming and it takes me a while to quiet down after I eventually pull out and witness her hot creampie.

I am no less vocal and demonstrative when having sex with a guy.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex hated being overly loud when her roommate was home. she said she didn't want her to know what her "sex noises" sounded like. so in an attempt to follow suit, i tried holding back my vocal reactions as well, especially the sonic force that emits from my diaphragm when i cum, lol. she looked at my confused and asked why i was being so quiet and if it wasn't any good. i told her i wanted to respect her wishes about her friend not knowing what it sounds like when we fuck.

"Oh, i don't care if she knows what YOU sound like. Go back to being loud. I like it better." :biggrin1:

felt a bit self conscious being the only one making noise, but i was able to get over it. and then she got her own place and we both yelled ourselves hoarse, lol!

For some reason you all are making me really really horny!

mission accomplished!

biggesttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am vocal and I love a partner who is vocal. Not screaming but heavy moaning grunting and talk. I hate it when they are silent even though they are being active and seem to be enjoying it. My ex wife almost never made noises but she did enjoy sex. It turned out, just not with me anymore.