"Do you, you feeeel like I do"

SpacemanFL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you feel a difference when a guy is using a condom? Of course it's quite a difference for us but just wondering if the sensation changes for you girls.

Gotta love Frampton, lol!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So true, AE! Unfortunately, TheBF has proven to be so fertile that I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on doubling up on our birth control methods on my peak fertility days, and one of those methods is going to be a condom. Either that, or only have anal sex on those days. If I don't, we're going to end up with a dozen kids, I'm sure of it. :redface:

I've always preferred sex without a condom, but I wouldn't risk getting an STD for the pleasure. I suppose that's another benefit to serial monogamy with trustworthy partners, condom free sex!

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Feels completely better with out one. With one, it just feels more or less like I'm playing with a sex toy of some sorts. I don't like condoms at all. In the times where we've used them, they either smell completely horrible, leave me incredibly dry or irritate my skin or end up completely off anyway. So given the choice I'd go with out but only if I'm in a long term-ish relationship with someone. Then again,I'm not the type to have one night stands or anything of that sort.

My wife used to fuck a guy that had a small penis that she said did not have good texture. She told me that using ribbed condoms with him made sex good. One time they tried it without a condom for a few minutes and she said it really did not do to much for her. She and I do not use condoms because I had a vasectomy. The first time we had sex we did it without protection and she said wow that feels good the first time I put it in. We tried it one time with ribbed condoms and she did not like how it felt. I have been told before that my penis has a really good feel when I have been inside partners. I personally never really like condoms at all I found them to be hard to orgasm with. I have broken them and never really found any that I liked. No matter what though if I was single and doing my thing I would be using a condom everytime if I ever decided to have sex with someone. Getting STD's is less comfortable than a condom and is a lot less fun to deal with.

D_Colleen_Dewhurt

Just Browsing
Media
I'm pretty sure I can only tell because he can. Example - when using condom guy says it doesn't feel as good, He's not as rock hard therefore no fire works. Never had this problem with Virgins :D

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate using condoms! It feels nowhere near as good (and tastes kinda plastic-y when you give a bj). But unfortunately there are STDs out there just waiting to eat us alive . . .

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm married, and really not worried about an STD. My husband's phobias prevent cheating from even being possible, so I really, REALLY don't worry. But we use condoms because of his phobias. Now that I'm not on birth control, I've probably had the last penis flesh to vagina flesh contact I'll have for a few years.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm married, and really not worried about an STD. My husband's phobias prevent cheating from even being possible, so I really, REALLY don't worry. But we use condoms because of his phobias. Now that I'm not on birth control, I've probably had the last penis flesh to vagina flesh contact I'll have for a few years.

I hope that your husband makes more progress with his phobias.

I would like to be fitted for a cervical cap or a diaphram since I dislike hormonal birth control so much and I don't like condoms either and I trust TheBF not to cheat on me. It's not in his character. He's a good one.

Last edited:

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to be fitted for a cervical cap or a diaphram since I dislike hormonal birth control so much and I don't like condoms either and I trust TheBF not to cheat on me. It's not in his character. He's a good one.

Petite
Try the plastic Mirena IUD before you make yourself crazy with cervical cap or diaphram (they are so messy and can sometimes move or fall off seeing he is huge) IMO the sex seems less spontaneous. That hottie you have already got them past. High fertility gives the world all those babies born 12 to 14 months apart from the first baby! Mine are 13 months apart. It was good as they are each others super best friends. I would have it no other way.
But that IUD went in right after my daughter.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I would like to be fitted for a cervical cap or a diaphram since I dislike hormonal birth control so much [...]

Petite
Try the plastic Mirena IUD before you make yourself crazy with cervical cap or diaphram [...]

Way to be informed about your own contraceptive choices, Sweet:

Mirena® (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system), a hormone-releasing contraceptive that is placed in your uterus.