Do You???

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in a building!
I just had the guy kill the fucking cockroaches in my apartment!
I might call him again, he is HAWT! :wink:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually, it's called working in the yard. This way, if I forget to do one thing or another, I don't get bitched out for it. :biggrin1: I was in the middle of mowing the lawn Saturday when the skies let loose & had to stop. I need to get out there today before the rains start & finish it.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mow the lawn and cut the grass...depending on the day. I also tend the flower beds and weed the garden. I've even plowed the back 40 :wink:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I grow my own vegetables (potatoes, carrots, onions, zuchini, peas, lettuce, spinach, rocket, peppers, chillies etc), blackberries & herbs (cilantro, thyme, rosemary, chives).

It's quite rewarding, I'd recommend it to anyone. All the hard work is at the start!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mow, I weed, I landscape. I do it all!!! Well, Cap helps with the heavy stuff like mulch, and he grows a vegetable garden sometimes. But I'm the yard queen!

Had 10 acre truck patch once back home. Yep, I was the girl on the tractor! Dad's friends used to say I'd make a good husband one day. I wasn't really a tom-boy, but I did dress like Ellie Mae Clampett!