Do You?.....

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay Men -

Do you indulge in skin care products? Do you have a night cream, eye cream, anti-gravity cream, moisturizer, firming cream, regenerating serum, or something even better?

I have not heard men speak of this here.

With the vain (excuse me - conscientious) parents that I have, such things were a part of my father's routine from the time I was a tot.
Mother, of course.

So as I matured, my guy friends were like "What the hell is that? That's gay!"
Girlfriends I have had have been like "Why do you have all that stuff?"
My response has always been "Do you want a shriveled up piece of shit for a boyfriend? No? Then shut up.".

Just wondering if I am unusual to pay such attention to skin care as a straight man.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah...I use a lot of stuff. There's something called "soap" that I've been known to use on occasion, followed by "deodorant" (if I can remember to use it) and then this other stuff.... tooth - something or other...

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to use skin stuff in the winter because my face gets REALLy dry...a price to pay for never having gotten a zit in my life I guess

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, Speedoguy :wink:

- - - - - - -

I actually rather like men who primp themselves a bit. Not necessarily "emo" but I've always had a fondness for dapper dudes. (LOL -- that sounds like some kind of dolphin!)

I've also noticed that men take longer in the shower than women... but I think that's for other reasons... :eek::tongue:

sb120

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it if a guy takes care of his skin. There is nothing wrong with it at all.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotmilf - thanks!
So what do women think of a man who uses such things?
I think he doesn't have to be told to moisturize,lol
good for you.It's a basic thing and I always tell my friends when I can see that they are lacks on their routine.They always thank me and it is always an appreciated stocking stuffer.
:wink:
p.s. Men's products work better and are less expensive.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to work up a good sweat when exercising and in a sauna but other than that I don't do anything special besides shaving cream and the occasional chapstick.

I swam in a heavily chlorinated pool in high school which might explain why I never had zits.

I use soap. Good soap from a savoniere in a nearby village, but still, soap.

I use lip balm in winter, shave with Neutrogena or soap from aforementioned savoniere, and I use deodorant if I know I'm going to have a busy day in public when my natural scent may deteriorate into BO.

Otherwise... no.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh, don't worry about it! Perfectly normal. My guy uses almost more product on his skin and hair than I do!

Hey, you're back. I'm back too. :rolleyes::439: Sorry I probably sound stupid.

Anyway, back to the topic. I use a moisturizer, so no I don't think there's anything wrong with using skin and hair products if you're a man, their just for good hygiene. I also use shampoo and conditioner so my hair is always soft and smells good. :cool:

OK, OK, I use shampoo and if I think I'm going to get some action I use Dove Body Wash which leaves my skin remarkably soft. I have been known to use hair dye seeing as I've been gray since I was 24, but that's my limit.

On very rare occasions I will use cologne but maybe 4-5 times a year at most.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No i think the best way to take care of skin is from the inside out. The good fats. Fish Oil, Olive Oil and plenty of good water.