Do your balls ever change size?

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More than once I've noticed that my balls are significantly bigger than usual. I'm in a phase like that right now. Even my girlfriend noticed: a few days ago during foreplay she cupped them and said something like "they're filling the sack more, right?" I checked, and sure enough: clearly bigger and heavier than they had been.

This seems to happen when I've been successful at something recently, and when I've had to be more of a leader than usual at work. This latest episode follows my having gotten a job offer and passing a certification test, so it fits the pattern.

I gotta say, I like 'em bigger on me :) They look and, uh, feel better. And the effect tends to last for weeks, although I don't keep track of it.

Has anyone else experienced this? On the flip side, how about testicular shrinkage? I guess any number of things can cause that, from medications to stress to illness. Though I haven't had that experience myself.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
Variations in testicular size is normal from time to time during the month. Although most men dont want to admit it to themselves - or each other - we do actually have a cycle, similar to a females. If you were to check your nuts on a daily basis you would notice variations in size and shape. Most of the variations are not enough for most men to notice. Using me as an example, my testicles are extremely large, way over what would be considered "normal", although my urologist has assured me they are completely normal. Testicles swell, shrink and do anything else you can think of. There are many reasons why, number of orgasms, ect do play a factor. The largest reason for the variations, I am told, is hormones. Mens hormone levels vary from day to day throughout the previously mentioned "cycle" and can cause said variables. ALTHOUGH if the change is great, unusual or bothers you, its best to have them looked at by a physician!! CHEERS!

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes i will have larger balls than normal, its all sorts of fun. Looks great feels great and the loads are amazing :)

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Variations in testicular size is normal from time to time during the month. Although most men dont want to admit it to themselves - or each other - we do actually have a cycle, similar to a females....The largest reason for the variations, I am told, is hormones. Mens hormone levels vary from day to day throughout the previously mentioned "cycle" and can cause said variables. ALTHOUGH if the change is great, unusual or bothers you, its best to have them looked at by a physician!! CHEERS!

I don't know where you're getting your information, but men do NOT have a "cycle." Testicles can, in fact, change in size, but only when there is either an outside source of hormone change (taking steroids or other hormones) or when the pituitary gland triggers a change in the production of gonadotropins. Of course, infections and other diseases can also cause changed in testicle size.

At any rate, don't come to this forum for medical advice. Few here, if any, are trained medical professionals, and taking advice from us is foolhardy. It's best to simply make an appointment with a urologist and tell him what's going on. Believe me, he's heard it all before, and your "issue" is mundane. So, don't be freaked out or embarrassed.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes i will have larger balls than normal, its all sorts of fun. Looks great feels great and the loads are amazing :)

You do know that the size of your nuts has NOTHING to do with the size of your "load," right? Your cum is not store in your balls, dude. It's in your seminal vesicles, behind your bladder.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Any dessert or carbs I eat, it goes straight to my balls. The last time I went to visit my parents for a week, my mother's cooking damn near ruined me. I got back here and my friends were asking me if I'd gotten a colostomy while I was away and why the bag was down there.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
all I know is they get hot and sweaty all cramped up all day....... dig getting off shift and flopping the boys out in front of a fan... kinda shake them out and let them hang...... the nice breeze cooling the hot nuggets off..... yeah....freedom

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At any rate, don't come to this forum for medical advice. Few here, if any, are trained medical professionals, and taking advice from us is foolhardy. It's best to simply make an appointment with a urologist and tell him what's going on. Believe me, he's heard it all before, and your "issue" is mundane. So, don't be freaked out or embarrassed.

Don't worry, I'm not seeking medical advice. I think this is perfectly normal and healthy. I just wanted to see what other peoples' experience with this has been, and how common it is.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed it myself sometimes. Sometimes they'll swell larger than eggs, and other times no larger than large walnuts. It seems to be when I'm very relaxed that they tend to swell up. Or after a bath/shower. And if I've not relieved them in a while they bloat up madly.

Its a very curious thing, but wonderful to feel nonetheless, heh.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Any dessert or carbs I eat, it goes straight to my balls. The last time I went to visit my parents for a week, my mother's cooking damn near ruined me. I got back here and my friends were asking me if I'd gotten a colostomy while I was away and why the bag was down there.

I still remember the time you forgot, and put the potato in the back of the swimsuit.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know if I haven't had sex in a few days, my balls seem to get heavier, sag, and just feel "full". I know semen isn't it stored in the testicles, but my big balls get even bigger the longer I go without.

my wife told me she was surprised the first time we had sex, that such a skinny guy had a thick cock, AND my balls were twice as big as any guy she had slept with. she was turned on by my balls slapping her cheeks.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive noticed something very similar
hot weather = smaller, lower hanging balls
cold = they seem larger, and of course retract back towards body

also the longer i go without cumming, the lower they hang, and the "looser" they feel in my sack