Do your balls hang low? Do they wobble to and fro

flaboy420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls hang about 5.5 inches which is really uncomfotable, living in sunny florida doesent help im always adjusting them and unsticking them from my legs, and whats even weirder is im only about 3.5 inches soft

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I, too, have very big and low-hanging balls. As a teen, I could not wear a cup, and, did not play any cup sports in school. Over the years, I have noticed that they have become bigger and hang lower than when I was a teen. My balls have also hit the waterline in toilets. I have to be careful so as not to sit on them by accident.

D_Barney_Ballstomper

Account Disabled
Media
I, too, have very big and low-hanging balls. As a teen, I could not wear a cup, and, did not play any cup sports in school. Over the years, I have noticed that they have become bigger and hang lower than when I was a teen. My balls have also hit the waterline in toilets. I have to be careful so as not to sit on them by accident.

Couldn't wear a cup either when mine got big. Really sucked caused I used to play baseball and loved it. Ah well, there's always non-competitive co-ed softball :)

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I thought they were quite low, but as you say not too low. Is it posible to get too low?
cirus

Wow cirus, are those your knees in the picture?? that looks dangerous!! if you go an inch lower you tell is if its too low when your knees hit your balls! :shock:

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow cirus, are those your knees in the picture?? that looks dangerous!! if you go an inch lower you tell is if its too low when your knees hit your balls! :shock:

They are about 2 " above the centre of my knee joint so I am safe.
cirus.

B_grababig1

Experimental Member
Media
don't wish low hangers - I have had situations where the public toilet is not deep enough or for some reason I need to hold my balls up fromsinking int the bowl...it's not convenient.