Do your balls itch more with or without hair on them?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you've shaved the hair off your balls, I have a question.

Do you think your balls itched more with or without hair all over them?

I've got quite a bush growing, and I am starting to wonder if their itchiness lately is because of the hair. I get showers every day, nothing has changed like that.

I've never shaved or even trimmed my nut hairs, and they are touching the 2 inch mark on the ruler.

I kind of worry how long the hair would take to grow back if I did shave it down. It took many years to get them this long in the first place.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm in my early 50's, and my balls itch more in general! I don't have any infections or "jock itch", but they just seem to by itchy a lot in the last couple of years.

In the last few months I've been close-trimming my balls, but not shaving them. I like how they feel without all that hair on them.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive been shaving for the past 20 years, usuallytakes about 20 sec in the shower twice a week. I use Talc powder on my cock and balls when I dry off and luv the smooth feel. Its nice also when you jack off to just feel smooth skin and no hair around yer hand. People think it must be itchy when its growing back, it tends to stop after a couple of shaves.
Randy
Your balls will look twice as big if you shave and it will add to the length of your cock
(check my pics out)

Mike.. AKA Hardasarokkk

Horny_bidude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ive been shaving for the past 20 years, usuallytakes about 20 sec in the shower twice a week. I use Talc powder on my cock and balls when I dry off and luv the smooth feel. Its nice also when you jack off to just feel smooth skin and no hair around yer hand. People think it must be itchy when its growing back, it tends to stop after a couple of shaves.
Randy
Your balls will look twice as big if you shave and it will add to the length of your cock
(check my pics out)

Mike.. AKA Hardasarokkk

100% Agree with this wise man!

First of all your balls look twice as big if you shave. Second of all, it looks and feels great too! And it stop itch after some shaves.

D

deleted213967

If you've shaved the hair off your balls, I have a question.

Do you think your balls itched more with or without hair all over them?

Don't you use some kind of moisterizing lotion afer showering? I apply it everywhere, including on my balls.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Never really had itching issues, but I've been shaving them for a few years now for the appearance. Two inch wiry nut hairs look really unkempt, IMO. Not to mention I think one's partner is more likely to lick/suck something that's smooth vs. hairy. I figure it never hurts to increase the odds, anyway. :cool:

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been shaving my sack for about a year now. Takes about 3 minutes 2 or 3 times a week in the shower. I don't itch at all, but I don't think I really did before either. The one thing I like is that I don't get the occasional hair bound up in my undies being yanked on requiring an adjustment to my junk to fix.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i use nair for men to de-hair everywhere, yes, even the valley of joy!!
i find that when regrowth happens, i get itchy!
also, living in hot LA, i tend to use deodorant on my sack and the area between my legs and sack.
that causes ssome itching, but a good serving of tacum powder in the undies helps that!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Randy
(check my pics out)

Mike.. AKA Hardasarokkk

Been shaving it all off for 20 yrs. myself. As best I can remember it did get itchy (esp. in our hot humid summers). Never regretted going completely bald down yonder.