Do your balls start to hurt if you dont jerk for an extended period of time

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hot97, Jan 8, 2009.

1. hot97

hot97 Active Member

Albums:
    :tongue:Mine were hurting for a while until monday when i jacked off......the last time i jacked off before that was about a week and a half ago......now everything feels good again

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

They """"hurt""" when I'm really horny and really want to bust my nut... It is just a feeling that the cum wants to come out of it, doens't hurt, but you want to get rid of that feeling!

3. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

yeah man, it happens to the best of us....

we need the release. enjoy it!

4. Jason

Gold Member

Sounds like you are describing blue balls - caused when you get sexually aroused but don't cum. In a week and a half there's going to be something that turns you on. Wanking off is actually good for your health and you should do it more.

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Yep, Blue Balls alright.
    YOU MUST EJACULATE AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY! :biggrin1:
    If I get a case of Blue Balls, my nuts still hurt after I shoot off because as long as the increased engorged blood is trapped, them suckers will hurt. Once the blood drains out and everything goes flaccid, no more pain. :smile:

6. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Hot97, if I had a body and cock like yours, I probably wouldn't do anything except have sex and when I couldn't do that, jerk off.:wink:

7. Apollo1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I can honestly say that I've never had this dilemma.

Blessings

8. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My balls don't hurt if I don't ejaculate for a few days, but I have the feeling of them being really full. I guess it's more like how pieter describes it up above.

9. nakeddad

nakeddad New Member

same as pieterjoke

10. griplock22

griplock22 Member

nah never happened to me

11. D_Bitch McConnell

D_Bitch McConnell New Member

When I do my 3 or 4 hour wanking sessions on cam my balls by the end are so tight and absolutely killing me! It's even more painful during the orgasm and the pain still lingers lol Mind you with the things I let people do to my balls it's not surprising :p

WHB

#11 D_Bitch McConnell, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  12. srealfox

srealfox New Member

i did not even think that this was possible as i can go for months with out wanking and no pain at all

but i to can go for 4 hours and up in a wank session and no pain either unless self inflicted or wrist cramps

13. open501s

open501s Member

yea it happens after the first few days of building it up.

it goes away after a few more days; or you just get use to it and don't notice it.

14. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    omg. a week and a half?! mine would have fallen off for not cumming that long.
    and yes. after 2 or 3 days of not cumming mine do hurt. for me i have to cum every day at leat 3 times to keep the boys feeling relaxed.

15. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    I'm with GoodWood.... it's necessary to "keep the juices flowing", if you know what I mean. My doctor asked me if I was sexually active, and I told him yes, and that even when I'm with someone, I masturbate daily. He told me he was going to recommend that I masturbate, if I didn't at least twice a week. I said "Twice a week ?! I can do that easily in a DAY ! " He chuckled and said " you have a prostate like a 15 y/o, now I know why...." Its important to your health to stroke 'em , guys !

16. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    Not really a "hurt", but somewhat a feeling of being full. It's sort of a feelin that's hard to describe. They feel a little more heavy and somewhat agitated, but also more sensitive. I went for two months one time, but hurt a little when I relieved them. Felt really relieved shortly after. Also, as mentioned before, your plumbing in the body is like plumbing in your home. When I went for the 2 month period, I had issues with frequently peeing. I found out it was because my prostate had enlarged from not emptying it. The doctor told me about the plumbing thing and said that it's best to keep the pipes cleaned out.

17. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

It is good to hear that doctors and at least some guys are getting educated about male sexuality. :smile: Guys who abstain for whatever reason, are asking for trouble. One thing your doc failed to mention is that the prostate also likes routine. If you suddenly change your ejaculation frequency, either more or less, you would also have symptoms ranging anywhere from the urinary problem you talk about to lower abdominal discomfort and even pain. Enlarged prostate is also a possibility if you are near or over 40. All this from not draining your pipes!

Draft saved Draft deleted