Do your balls start to hurt if you dont jerk for an extended period of time

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:tongue:Mine were hurting for a while until monday when i jacked off......the last time i jacked off before that was about a week and a half ago......now everything feels good again

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like you are describing blue balls - caused when you get sexually aroused but don't cum. In a week and a half there's going to be something that turns you on. Wanking off is actually good for your health and you should do it more.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Yep, Blue Balls alright.
YOU MUST EJACULATE AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY! :biggrin1:
If I get a case of Blue Balls, my nuts still hurt after I shoot off because as long as the increased engorged blood is trapped, them suckers will hurt. Once the blood drains out and everything goes flaccid, no more pain. :smile:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:tongue:Mine were hurting for a while until monday when i jacked off......the last time i jacked off before that was about a week and a half ago......now everything feels good again

Hot97, if I had a body and cock like yours, I probably wouldn't do anything except have sex and when I couldn't do that, jerk off.:wink:

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
When I do my 3 or 4 hour wanking sessions on cam my balls by the end are so tight and absolutely killing me! It's even more painful during the orgasm and the pain still lingers lol Mind you with the things I let people do to my balls it's not surprising :p

WHB

Last edited:

srealfox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i did not even think that this was possible as i can go for months with out wanking and no pain at all

but i to can go for 4 hours and up in a wank session and no pain either unless self inflicted or wrist cramps

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yea it happens after the first few days of building it up.

it goes away after a few more days; or you just get use to it and don't notice it.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
omg. a week and a half?! mine would have fallen off for not cumming that long.
and yes. after 2 or 3 days of not cumming mine do hurt. for me i have to cum every day at leat 3 times to keep the boys feeling relaxed.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with GoodWood.... it's necessary to "keep the juices flowing", if you know what I mean. My doctor asked me if I was sexually active, and I told him yes, and that even when I'm with someone, I masturbate daily. He told me he was going to recommend that I masturbate, if I didn't at least twice a week. I said "Twice a week ?! I can do that easily in a DAY ! " He chuckled and said " you have a prostate like a 15 y/o, now I know why...." Its important to your health to stroke 'em , guys !

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really a "hurt", but somewhat a feeling of being full. It's sort of a feelin that's hard to describe. They feel a little more heavy and somewhat agitated, but also more sensitive. I went for two months one time, but hurt a little when I relieved them. Felt really relieved shortly after. Also, as mentioned before, your plumbing in the body is like plumbing in your home. When I went for the 2 month period, I had issues with frequently peeing. I found out it was because my prostate had enlarged from not emptying it. The doctor told me about the plumbing thing and said that it's best to keep the pipes cleaned out.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
It is good to hear that doctors and at least some guys are getting educated about male sexuality. :smile: Guys who abstain for whatever reason, are asking for trouble. One thing your doc failed to mention is that the prostate also likes routine. If you suddenly change your ejaculation frequency, either more or less, you would also have symptoms ranging anywhere from the urinary problem you talk about to lower abdominal discomfort and even pain. Enlarged prostate is also a possibility if you are near or over 40. All this from not draining your pipes!