Do your friends do this to you?...

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. I don't post often, but I have a serious question.

One night, after a couple too many drinks, my friends told me they'd heard I'd gotten drunk (another night) and blurted out the size of my dick. Long story short, they eventually got it out of me (I was drunk, shit happens).

I'm a pretty short guy, 5'7", and I'm hung a bit above average (just below 8").

Here's the thing: they won't shut up about it.

The people I was with told my other friends, they told people I don't even know, they've even told my brothers (while I was in the room with them, it was awkward as hell).

When I'm introduced to new people they bring it up. Hell, when it's just me and a couple friends at dinner or something they bring it up.

My question: how in the world do I get them to stop? I don't want to seem like a wimp and say "you're hurting my feelings wah wah wah", but it's really bugging me. I've asked them to shut up about it before and they act all surprised; "why do you act like this is a bad thing". It's not that I think it's a bad thing, it's just really friggin personal. Imagine being introduced to new people as "Ocho" (they seriously do this, often).

Has anyone else experienced this? Have your friends ever shut up about it?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This has never happened to me, no. I'm sure they'll take you seriously if you bust someone's knee cap. That would be drastic, and very bad. But you do need to let them know that you don't like it and you're serious about it. Don't let them skirt away with just "it's not like it is a bad thing!"

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has never happened to me, no. I'm sure they'll take you seriously if you bust someone's knee cap. That would be drastic, and very bad. But you do need to let them know that you don't like it and you're serious about it. Don't let them skirt away with just "it's not like it is a bad thing!"

Hahaha yeah.

I'm quite thick-skinned, which is one reason they do this. I can take heat all day, and it doesn't bug me one bit, but this is just overkill. I like the knee cap idea though, I'm writing that one down for later...

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i say own up to it and say to them yeah i have a big dick. take the power from them, before they can make a joke, you make one on yourself and i bet they will get bored with the whole thing and drop it.

musclecock24

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my friends have done the same to me since the word got out that my dick was named "the whale" (given to me not chosen) ever since then they wont stop. i just own p to it and if they ask to see i whip it out and slap them across the face haha jk. but seriously owning it is the best solution.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have they ever seen your cock? If not, they might be making fun of you. I personally think that claiming to have an eight inch long dick is easy in comparison to having (and showing) an eight inch dick

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"why would you be so stupid and insensitive saying that" or "why would you ask such a personal question?...

or, as someone once suggested: Ya know, yur the third short-peckered son of a bitch who's asked that question this week (month/year)!"

cockstroker

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if your friends go on although you have specifically asked them to stop it shows they have no respect for your wishes, so there is no point in asking them to stop. You've tried that and it doesn't work.
Besides, if they go on at all, it shows they are thick enough – and I don't mean the sort of thick we're interested in here at LPSG – not to realize when a joke has died. They're easily amused, your mates, aren't they?
These are two good reasons to take a hard line. You've got to put them in a situation where the joke makes them uncomfortable enough to avoid it.
First, when they mention your size, don't act embarrassed at all. They wish they were as big as you are, so you should be very comfortable with it. Don't try to change the conversation but keep it up and switch it to how small they are, even if they're not, other people aren't supposed to know. Point out how obsessed they are with your cock.
Not very subtle, but your friends aren't too sophisticated either.
If that doesn't stop them, they're even more stupid than I think they are. In that case stop seeing them. You've got other friends.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a time to tease and have fun, and after awhile belaboring a point can just get old. get real mad once, or find new friends.
I have a friend that is well hung, and we have a mutual friend who is not, and jealous. so when my hung friend would meet a pretty gal, the jealous friend would awkwardly inject into the conversation something about his cock size. my hung friend finally got pissed. I told our mutual friend enuf is enuf. the mutual friend told me he had heard that I was pretty well endowed, and he would start embarrasssing me. I told him, go ahead, it will only happen once. I'll beat the fuck out of you. He never did. In fact, he backed down, and told me where he got his info from. from a gal I fucked, and from a neighbor gal who caught me showering. I told him, more to life than the size of your dick.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I ran into someone I knew at a nude beach and then from that point on whenever he had too much to drink he started telling complete strangers that I had the biggest dick he had ever seen. After about the third time, I told him when he was sober that if he ever did it again I was going to kick him until he was dead. He stopped.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say ignore it, but if they insist on being juvenile about it, take it one step further - out-juvenile them! You can come back with some embarrassing detail about them, but make sure you do it automatically after they tease you about it. In NLP lingo, you'll be anchoring their insult with your own insult. It might get to the point where they'll stop the teasing because in a very predictable manner, they know what's coming next.

If it gets too carried away, just get new friends. This time, don't get drunk with them.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Next time some one brings up the "big dick" topic, just take it one step further. Turn the tables on them, and be very direct. Ask the guys how they measure up; small, avg, large: and do they ever feel inadequate about their penis size? Push them for answers! Ask the women if they prefer a guy with a big penis; and if their bf/husband are big enough to satisfy them.

Such intimate and personal details aren't usually discussed in company. So, these blunt questions will probably make your friends feel very uncomfortable. And that's good. Use it as an example to let them know that you feel just as uncomfortable when they discuss your "personal details" among friends.

Hey, it's just what we learned as children: "Do unto others..." or "Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Last edited:

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldent worry about it, My buddies have done this to me for as long as I can remember, Names like big stick, here comes moby dick. I could go, you get the idea. I just smile, I dont care that every one knows Im packing a big cock and balls. They are my friends and I have pet names I call them when they do this to me. Tick dick, Little tom dong ect. Just give it back to them. After all they are just envious of your package....Hold your head up high and admit your hung like a horse.

There is more to you than the size of your cock.

Last edited:

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Look at it in a positive way. Loads of guys want to get the word out that they're hung, so in that sense, you're lucky. Try and see it that way because it's a hell of a lot easier to change your own perspective on something than it is to change what a group of people are doing.

Tau

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell them either they suck it or shut the fuck up about it. Nobody, least of all your friends, has a right to make you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems like a lot of good advice, and you need to decide yourself what will work. If I had such a problem, alas not a big cock guy--just here to give support--I think I might try turning the tables on them. When they bring it up, tease them about how fascinated they appear to be of your cock, speculate on why this might be, engage the new party in trying to figure out why your friends are soooo interested in your penis. Do a psychological analysis of this "strange" phenomena.

I usually don't condone homophobic responses to situations, but this might be a good one in which to use speculation--not in a judgmental way, just scientific curiosity!!!

Or just get a tee-shirt like I heard about on another thread--stating you are gifted, so you take the wind out of their sails!