Do your friends do this to you?...

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nickname in high school was Titsy. Rhymes with ditzy. Yeah, next time they started talking about it I would act very bored/annoyed. "oh yeah, I have to beat these guys off my dick. If they are not tying to get it in their mouths, they are talking endlessly about it. Quite boring really..." But that's just me. You do what you think is best.

SR_ertgyhuj

Just Browsing
Media
I have some friends that will bring it up in the company of other male friends when we're talking about girls and sex and I know how you're feeling. You seem a bit on the modest side like I am, so it's kind of uneasy to have that spotlight about something personal put on you. I usually try to downplay it (I don't say I'm smaller or anything) but I just say it's no big deal (no pun intended.)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
face it.. guys dig talking about and looking at dicks.... straight or gay.. it seems to be a huge and girthy fascination...

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is as old as time itself. I've witnessed this behaviour more in "straight" tough guy settings more so than in any others. Women do it, too. If a woman has seen a guy's big dick they whisper and giggle like prepubescent girls!
Since I don't have a big one I know I can't speak from personal experience but I've never known of a guy who truly found the attention bothersome.
I've also seen this when a guy has a tiny dick, big balls, etc. Guys just seem to enjoy talking about dick. Especially straight guys!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yah this is something that you pretty much need to get over. It's more complementary than an insult. If you act like it bothers you, then they will keep doing it. I have friends that do this to me all the time too. I've never had anything bad come of that... hell if anything I've gotten a lot more sex from it. LOL

It could be worse.. you could be tiny and then they make fun of you in a hurtful way.