Do your friends know your size?

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried not to let guys check out my package, like in the locker rooms, through high school. But apparently between the bulge and the girls stories everyone knew. I had a girlfriend tell me,"Yeah it's not like you could hide it. Everyone could see it bulging in your pants. It was just a debate with the girls on just how big it was." After school everyone found out how big it is. Somewhere between the sex, drunken streaking, and dares to show it at parties, everyone had an encounter with it at some point! And when you have people staring, saying,"Damn! how big is that thing?" you have to tell them. So pretty much everyone I know, knows my size. And usually everyone they know as well.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly enough I don't know any of my friends sizes though. I guess they aren't as outgoing as myself

Bigboy9er

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All I will say is that the guys in my college fraternity called me "BIG JOHN" and there were 4 other guys in the fraternity that were also named John and they were all taller and heavier than me!!

Reactions: Bigred12

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Some do, some don't.

Some saw me naked in the sauna or in locker rooms, or even jerked with me.

Others haven't seen me, but I guess some however know... they must have been told.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, because ofchanging in the lock rooms in high school and college. I splayed a lot of sports; everything from soccer, to wrestling to basketball, track and lacrosse. Once your nude in the locker room and your guy friends see you things spread like wildfire if your well endowed.

I dated a few women in the beginning stages of my college years, which is when I first had sex with a woman, she had told her friends and next thing you know, part of the campus knows...talk about embarrassing.

I'm gay, and most of my friends know, not through my ex-boyfriends, but because we have had some conversations and I was also dared once...and a couple other times a few guys pulled my pants off of me at a party...

Reactions: Bigred12

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have all my cock pics on my phone

when i go out with friends and get drunk the topic and the pics always come up

so yer.... they all know

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah most, if not all, of my buddies know. I'm not that much larger, but they're still impressed :cool:. We've seen each other naked from playing sports together all the time, and just being dudes. Guess that's what you get with a horny, outgoing group of guys!:rolleyes:

leamboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when i get pissed i have a habbit of dropping my pants and waving my cock about .So yes all my mates know my size