Do Your Friends Know You're Hung?

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most of my friends I've had for 5+ years. They are only now discovering I have a large penis, because we have only just started going to the pool and the beach together, and my wet shorts make an obvious outline. Or maybe they always knew and never commented until now. Who knows. Before then, only a small number of 5-6 people knew, either by seeing on Grindr that I was advertising myself as hung, or accidental bulge showing.

How about everyone else? Do you advertise it openly, or perhaps previous partners have shared that information with your circle?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say 100 percent of my friends know, but not due to me flaunting it or seeing it hard. A heavy 7 inch hanging flaccid dick is not easy to hide. Certainly impossible at the gym unless I start doing a towel dance and I fill out the front of my slacks pretty well, so I would say everyone knows. Unless they have slept with me or swam with me or been at the gym, they may have never seen it, but they definitely know!

A funny story, one guy who was a friend of s friend ended up at my place one night due to his alcohol intake and I took away his keys. In the morning he took a shower and drank a pot of coffee to sober up. He asked if he could borrow some underwear and shorts and a t shirt for the day, I said sure and gave him some choices. After dressing, he looked at me and asked what the hell I carried around in the front of my boxer briefs! He said his dick was swimming in the extra stretched out pouch. So, in this case, the guy saw nothing, but still figured it out. Lol

D

deleted4710801

I’m not in touch with many of them now, but I was known at my high school for being hung.

Towards the end of year 10 I realised that for the last year I’d been unintentionally showing off a rather impressive bulge in my too-small shorts.

We often played OzTag. You have to rip a tag off someone’s belt to tackle them. A few boys used this opportunity to “accidentally” feel my bulge on multiple occasions. I myself dismissed all the touches as accidents until I heard a boy report his findings to his friends. It went down something like this...
Boy: *Slides his palm across my bulging crotch as he reaches for my tag*
Boy: “F***, sorry mate”
Me, naive: “Don’t worry about it”
He walks five meters away and tells his friends.
Boy: “I felt his dick! It’s not hard, he’s massive!”.

Word spread around my year group. A lot of the boys in that class found out, and some girls learned of it too. I wish I was more outgoing back then and had been able to take advantage of everyone talking about my size.

I didn’t take PE in college (years 11 and 12), and talk about my size died off.
I still have a few friends from that school. Some probably remember that I’m big, but the girls probably didn’t hear about it.

That was probably the turning point in my life that made me become an online exhibitionist.

Took these pictures just now to provide a bit of a visual aid. The shorts aren’t the originals. These ones are a few sizes larger than the ones I had , but they have a similar effect (just not as tight).
3556201-1583761932-f1ab8d19709d48dd111f2fc426c5b944.jpg

3556191-1583761928-433c01b3d710d6cc0caa2d8d9cfdb6bc.jpg

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of my friends don’t know, or if they do, they aren’t saying anything.

There are two main ones who know, one is a friend I dated so naturally that would be discovered in that previous relationship.

The other is a guy I know in real life and we both have tumblr. Before tumblr’s crazy nsfw ban, I used to run a relatively well sized nsfw blog separate from my main blog where I did post some pics of myself. While I made sure to keep the two blogs entirely separate, he discovered my nsfw blog and told me he knows my “secret” and that it’s safe with him haha.

In particular, this is the photo he brought up.
View media item 1521345
And another guy who is my boyfriend’s friend also learned of my endowed size by stumbling across my nsfw blog. He’s actually here on lpsg too haha, but while he has a good side, he’s on here mostly in the supporter/enjoyer of endowed guys aspect.

incher8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forgot about this story until just now:
I was drinking with a bunch of my friends (all guys) and they wanted to go swimming in my pool. They didn't bring their trunks so they were just like "fuck it, let's go skinny dipping". By that point, I already went to get my trunks. When I got to the pool they told me to take it off and that I wasn't going to be the only one with clothes on. They took them off of me and a few of them just said "woah".

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A select few of my close guy friends know from camping, road trips, skinny dipping, and sharing hotel rooms with the occasional morning wood. I am not an exhibitionist but I am by no means modest around my friends either.

All the guys I workout, train, and play soccer with know. There's no hiding it in the communal shower at my gym, and I hang low.

In the last office building I worked at there were no dividers on the urinals, so most the guys on my floor/my old boss, knew were I stood.

Some times the women that I have slept with mention it to their friends. Always surprises me when I get a strange look from a friend of a friend. But whatever

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My friends do because most of my friends I met at work, either in the military or on the police force. Open bay showers at work are part of the gig. My other friends know because we met randomly to fuck and later became cool and hung out. My closest friend is neither from the military or police force and we have never had sex but I did fuck all of his other friends, so he has heard.
Yep. I swing pretty heavy and lots of the bases or training locations had open showers. Also, I don't go out of my way to cover up...

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last summer one of my friends stopped by unexpectedly. I was in a t-shirt and gym shorts going commando. We hung out and chatted a while, and when he left he said "dude, throw on some underwear before we go out tonight. you're going to poke someone's eye out with that thing!" It was a hot day and I was hanging heavy, so I guess he saw my dick print and thick bulge. He later admitted that he'd caught a glimpse of my dick when my feet were on the coffee table and my shorts were riding up.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I posted a video of me and an ex to one of the tube sites. We didn’t tell anyone but we would periodically watch it and it always turned her on to see how many views we were getting and the comments. After a while I really wanted to tell someone about it but wasn’t sure who to tell. So I told a co-worker who I would always share sex stories with. But I accidentally was a little too descriptive of the video and where I had posted it so he ended up finding it. We didn’t show our faces but you could see my living room which he had definitely been in. At first I was really embarrassed that he found it. I’m definitely an exhibitionist but I was pretty vocal in the video, which I wasn’t excited about anyone hearing, and there’s a lot of time spent with a closeup of my cock since she’s blowing me and rimming me. Again, not shy about my dick, but my butthole is on full display for a few minutes.

He told me he found it while we were at happy hour. At first I called bullshit but then he described details so I knew he wasn’t lying. What I found interesting was that the details he described were about me and not the girl. Like when I asked him for details he could have said “blonde with big tits and a tramp stamp” but he mentions that I was uncut and well hung. Then said I finished in her mouth with a finger in my ass. Before I could feel embarrassed about the finger in the ass he said “that was so hot”. We ended up talking a lot about sex. We had the same size cock so we talked about positions and such. I made a joke that we should compare and he didn’t bite. We did talk about tag teaming a girl though. But it just never happened and he got another job. I took the video down because the girl asked me to but I’ve thought about doing another one so I could discreetly tell people about it.

frenchdisco

Admired Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In high school there were all sorts of rumors that went around about how big I was, and so it was something of an open secret there. I have to admit that I really liked that. I was (am still) a big nerd, and the idea that I could be shy but still known for my endowment was exciting.
Once college came I didn't join any sports teams and so I wasn't showering with other guys and so I guess my friends didn't really know. But then we'd get to drinking and start talking and when the subject of dick size came up I didn't lie or shy away, and I was proud of the reactions. Rumors spread again and I liked it again.
Now I think that my old friends all know. Newer friends not so much. But I still love it when they find out and I get "Man, I'd never have guessed YOU had such a big one." I'll admit I want more of them to know.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friends do because most of my friends I met at work, either in the military or on the police force. Open bay showers at work are part of the gig. My other friends know because we met randomly to fuck and later became cool and hung out. My closest friend is neither from the military or police force and we have never had sex but I did fuck all of his other friends, so he has heard.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I generally love to freeball most days. Found some Lands End shorts that really show my bulge and huge balls when I am sitting down, legs apart. Several of my wife's friends have noticed, one gave a knowing smile. If women can show cleavage and wear things that flatter, why cant men show some manhood regularly? It pisses my wife off. My best bud asked me what I was stuffing one day. Its fun.