Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of my friends don’t know, or if they do, they aren’t saying anything.

There are two main ones who know, one is a friend I dated so naturally that would be discovered in that previous relationship.

The other is a guy I know in real life and we both have tumblr. Before tumblr’s crazy nsfw ban, I used to run a relatively well sized nsfw blog separate from my main blog where I did post some pics of myself. While I made sure to keep the two blogs entirely separate, he discovered my nsfw blog and told me he knows my “secret” and that it’s safe with him haha.

In particular, this is the photo he brought up.
View media item 1521345
And another guy who is my boyfriend’s friend also learned of my endowed size by stumbling across my nsfw blog. He’s actually here on lpsg too haha, but while he has a good side, he’s on here mostly in the supporter/enjoyer of endowed guys aspect.
Nice picture with the post

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back in hs there was a rumor about that handsome tall guy and everybody knew his erected dick size in cm. It bwas intimidating because the number was so incredibly high for most of us. When someone asked if it was true the answer was that that girl measured him and told it to her best friend and so on... it was hot and i never saw him with normal eyes anymore. It was more like wow, he is that x cm guy much bigger than me and looks so normal on the streets haha...

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some do,yes. I have one straight friend going back to high school he knows and he still pissed off. He forgets that he's very handsome and tall and sexy as hell, everyone has different gifts
I agree! So many of my friends have wonderful traits, skills and talents, as well as good looks. A decent size dick doesn’t make me any more special. I’m not great at three pointers on the court, another friend is an excellent baritone and people think I’m in pain if I sing and another has the chiseled face of a model, that I don’t have. We are all blessed with something inside or out and too much envy, mental anguish and pain and embarrassment is attributed to a piece of flesh. As I said in another forum, it isn’t like I put in hours of practice or got special training to get this dick!

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friends do because most of my friends I met at work, either in the military or on the police force. Open bay showers at work are part of the gig. My other friends know because we met randomly to fuck and later became cool and hung out. My closest friend is neither from the military or police force and we have never had sex but I did fuck all of his other friends, so he has heard.

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My friends do because most of my friends I met at work, either in the military or on the police force. Open bay showers at work are part of the gig. My other friends know because we met randomly to fuck and later became cool and hung out. My closest friend is neither from the military or police force and we have never had sex but I did fuck all of his other friends, so he has heard.
Yep. I swing pretty heavy and lots of the bases or training locations had open showers. Also, I don't go out of my way to cover up...

I have a good friend on here I share with and my best friend and I went to a bath house once so I’m sure he saw.

Reactions: nicnic