Do your friends know?

AnonyMs: This thread is started in response to a comment where a female poster said something along the lines of "this is a place where I feel free."

While I have many, many girlfriends, only one r/l girlfriend knows about my involvement on this board. And she only knows about it because after we lost Grandpa/Finedessert/Bob, I wanted someone to let you guys know if something happened to me.

So do your real life friends know that you visit this site? What about boyfriends? And if you do not currently have a beau, if you had a beau, would you tell him about this site? Would it matter if he were well endowed or not as to whether you told him?

As for me, this board gives me a place to express a side of myself I do not have other avenues to express. Plus, I find the insight into men absolutely fascinating and invaluable. If I had a man in my life, regardless of his endowment, I would steer him this way if I wanted him to have deep insight into me.

wvalady1968: Good subject for a thread!

My guy knows I come here, but I haven't told anyone else for pretty much the same reasons you gave. I may tell a really great friend or two, some day, but for right now, I'm greedy. I don't wanna share.

8)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1062851106;start=0#0 date=09/06/03 at 05:16:06]If I had a man in my life, regardless of his endowment, I would steer him this way if I wanted him to have deep insight into me.[/quote]

Most of us men have very tender egos -- which most women know to their cost need careful nurturing ;) -- you might be best advised not to steer him this way unless he is big. Even if he appears very self-confident and accepting he will not thank you in the long term for the deep insight into you if it appears to diminish his own sense of himself as a man.

GreenEyes: I am a regular poster on another sexual related site and some of my friends know about that one. Jeez some of those friends are from that site also.

As far as this one nobody knows but me and the others reading me here.

Hopefully in time friendships will develop. :)

Good topic.

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Max link=board=women;num=1062851106;start=0#2 date=09/06/03 at 06:00:59]

Most of us men have very tender egos -- which most women know to their cost need careful nurturing  ;) --  you might be best advised not to steer him this way unless he is big.  Even if he appears very self-confident and accepting he will not thank you in the long term for the deep insight into you if it appears to diminish his own sense of himself as a man.
[/quote]

I've gotta agree with Max here; if an average guy is made aware of his 'averageness', it usually has bad consequences - that's not just with regard to penis size, but looks, intellect, wealth etc. Hopefully you'd be able to use some of the topics on this board to springboard into real-life conversations which would help to share the same insights you've posted here.

And to answer the main question (briefly, since it's intended for girls), top secret here: although I've posted way too much personal information which could get me 'caught' by a browser who knows me; I may do some editing soon...

sammygirly: Well, I suppose it's no secret that my Man knows that I post here ~laughs~ As a matter of fact He's the one who brought me here in the first place.  It was funny actually, one night He was being a little shy about what He was surfing, almost didn't want to tell me where He was.  Being the curious chick that I am, I bugged Him until He finally said "A support group for the well endowed"....at which point, if I'm being honest, I cracked up.

...and being sammy - started cracking joke after joke after joke about what could POSSIBLY be discussed in such a place.  It wasn't until He stopped laughing at me and actually posted parts of a thread on a gentleman who had been bothered by a policeman for wearing sweatpants in public that I begged Him for the link....

...and I've been here ever since.

As for our friends, we really don't advertise Maximillian's endowment. It's not who He is and He's not really comfortable with anything akin to bragging about it - so no, there are very few people who know about our involvement here.

It's just courtesy to Maximillian and His privacy. Neither of us are ashamed of our involvement here.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
The few people I've told about this site are quick to react with not necessarily ridicule, but they laugh and pawn it off as a joke. The notion that men will larger-sized penises need "support" is just inherently funny, I suppose. But that comes under the assumption that guys with big ones don't really have anything to worry about, or that their dicks work just fine, or that they're studs in the bedroom already because of it.

A couple have admitted to checking out the URL once I've mentioned the site in passing, but that's it, really. The rest just laugh it off.

But it's a weird reconciliation. I'm comfortable with my size and I don't mind terribly if people know about it, but I feel like if I were to, I dunno, "advertise" for the group and direct people here, that maybe I'd appear to be boasting and that's not how I work at all. Some would perceive me to be bragging since I'm a member of the big dick club -- never mind that our group is so much more than that.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend knows I'm here. In fact we often read posts together, which is one of the reasons I'm currently using a photo of the two of us as an avatar. (The other is in response to IMs asking what Dirk looks like.) Many of my friends know about my involvement at LPSG as well, and about five are members. Three of my five brothers are members. I don't broadcast the fact, but I don't hide it either. My life is an open book.

inquiringmind: Hi,

My most bohemian Girlfriend and my buck wild male friends know but definitely not the momster! To quote Prissy, "My momma would beat me with a Cornstalk if she'd a known I been in Ms.Belle Watlin's house!" THis has been fun writing naughty stories and talking freely about questions that my inquiring mind wants to know!I have evne run some of my stories by my friends and they are calling for more! They need to join themselves!
Thanks for starting this thread, too.

Inquiring mind

Javierdude22: No, nobody knows. I've been a bit too open about some private feelings for other people around me to know.

This website is a private comfort zone i've created for myself, that would change if somebody knows.

7x6andchg: I've let one friend know...and he was at first a little shocked and laughed out loud...then he read around and said "I never thought of that...or that....or that..."

So he's my version of what Nony has...someone who, if something should happen to me, has instructions to tell you all.

Macabre, perhaps...but...necessary.

7x6&C

Amberlynn: Hubby knows of this place though like me reads more than he posts.

He'll let you all know should I be abducted by aliens.

H8Monga: A few people know I come here. I got Sean to join but he hasn't been here in who knows how long. A co-worker knows. Another friend, who told me I'm quadruple what he has (he's exaggerating), has checked out this site (didn't want to join though). I've told others about it but I doubt they've come to visit... several got a good laugh at the whole concept. As for family? No no no. However, I have considered making a list of online people for someone in my family to contact in case something does happen to me... I have yet to write it, but it should include a couple of people here.

SweetDiane: No, nobody knows... not even my BF... (soon to become an ex ! :mad:... )

wvalady1968: [quote author=SweetDiane link=board=women;num=1062851106;start=0#13 date=09/07/03 at 06:44:19]No, nobody knows... not even my BF... (soon to become an ex !  :mad:... )[/quote]

BTDT, got the tatoo.

Sorry to hear that. It sux, but in my case, it had a happy ending.

Good luck!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Umm... no... nobody knows. Complete privacy here (in Roum.) due to some... heavy reasons. Let's say I try to avoid complications, explanations to give, "awws" and "really"-s, and "hmm"-s...

PS - If I die, you'll know it... 'cause I'll be haunting you ;)

kin_corn_karn: I'm average in size and I come here frequently for the candid information on sex issues. I don't care about who has the biggest dick on the forum or anything like that, I just like the straight talk without the "I swing more than you" type bullshit that most other sex-related forums eventually gather.

I'm not insecure with my size. I've got enough to satisfy my wife (I just got married, that's strange to write) and that's all I need.

awellhungboi: Hey, congrats on your marriage, Kin! And you've definitely got the right attitude. Hope'll you continue to post whenever the mood strikes.

As for me, nobody knows. I did post a link in my (now abandoned) livejournal, and mentioned that I post here. But none of my r.l. friends know about my livejournal either, so that's a moot point.

MichaelWith11: I've not told any of my friends, either. One reason is the whole boasting thing, but another is that I like having a place where I can see what similarly-situated people are doing in their lives. I think that many of my friends - and I confess I don't know all that much about who among them is big and who isn't - would come here and read the posts as some sort of joke. Frankly, I respect you folks and myself too much to encourage that.

Michael

janec2000uk: This is a totally private thing for me. I've been dating the same guy for a while now -- yes, he qualifies as very well endowed -- but I wouldn't dream of telling him I frequent a site like this for the time being. Not that I'm ashamed. It's just that I'm not ready to share yet.

-- J