Do your friends outside of LPSG know?

Flagstaff

Just Browsing
Media
I was just thinking about how this is my little secret to surf this site and show off my most intimate acts with the whole online world. And this brought me to a question I just had to ask:

How many of you have let someone else outside of this site know that you're a member, have posted thoghts, pics, and videos?

I don't even know how I would bring it up with someone: "Hey...I just joined an online social network, the Large Penis Support Group..." I could only imagine the reaction. So for now this will remain my secret, but if it got out, there would be a lot of fun owning up to it.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! No this is my little secret. I think it would be too hard to explain because I don't really have the "affliction" to begin with. I came here out of curiousity and found the conversation to be top notch. There is something about the main intent of the site that attracts an extremely wide range of characters all with very diverse and open minded views. On top of that, the whole premise is pretty entertaining.

So yeah, the answer for me is no.

Yes.

A few days ago.

And they have been laughing ever since.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow!

It sounds like we need to send the LPSG ladies beat down squad over to give him a full body massage... with baseball bats! Kotchanski, we love you baby keep hanging in there....

My mother inlaw, father inlaw all four grandparents inlaw and several friends know I'm here.

Wasn't all by choice, my husband told his family trying to wind me up (he failed) but at least it means I don't have to remember to close the browser everytime someone comes over

Wow!

It sounds like we need to send the LPSG ladies beat down squad over to give him a full body massage... with baseball bats! Kotchanski, we love you baby keep hanging in there....

I've got a sledge hammer I can chip in.

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Virtually all my friends know about my cock, my partner's cock (true 10"), and most of my friends. We have naked pool parties one or more times montly through the summer in Houston, about 60-80 people come, and while about half the people have a bathing suit on around 4pm, by 8pm everyone's naked.
Last pool party for some reason about 10 XL hung friends showed up at the same time and about half the party freaked when they found them in a circle-jerk in the poolhouse (1 enormous 10" daddy, 1 plum-headed 9" guy, and a large group with 8- 9" slabs).
The party isn't an orgy, but most guys get erections on and off through the event, and disappear discreetly with the object of their affection into the house at times...

Non-issue.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great thread. I overheard a casual conversation at a business function a year ago: a thirties-something woman, remarked to her group of friends that men who purchased larger-sized condoms were on some kind of self-deluding ego trip. Then another chimed in that she’d heard of the supposed existence of a website that purported to offer therapy to well-endowed men for their worrisome affliction. A few wondered if this was yet another “urban myth”. The ringleader then concluded that this was all just stupid “guy things” and that most women could care less about such matters. I was within earshot and kept my distance. There was no point chiming in and saying that many sexually experienced women may have a slightly different take on some of these matters. You often learn more about people’s perceptions by being a fly on the wall.

So before I discovered this madcap group last month -- I had no idea what to expect. Was it all just a big spoof .. like the brothel for sex-starved dogs idea that someone floated a few years back [reportedly some pet-owners were indignant that they couldn't bring Rover over as a special reward for being a good boy]. Was it a “serious site”, that mainly offered advice on where to buy condoms as big as a gunny sack? Or was it a haven for size queens where prospective members had to produce signed affidavits that their manhoods were as long as their forearms before they were granted entry?

Do any of my friends -– real-world or online -– know that my member is a member here? No.
I think if I was “confronted” with it, my reply would depend on the mood I was in. I might laugh it off .. “Hey, I’m hung like a hamster, so I just had to see what the fuss was all about.” I might try stonewalling with a deadpan delivery: “Look – I’m a bit thick; I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Or I might just turn the tables: “What were YOU doing there? Did you have a good long look around? You thinking of joining”

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The last time this question was asked, I hadn't told anyone.

At this current date, I have one friend who found out (I told her), and joined briefly as a member.

I have another friend who knows I go to a website that talks about alot of sex and sex issues, as well as political things etc.

I don't mind. Both are cool people.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I originally found about this site I told a couple finds about what a cool, funny site it was. But since I started posting a lot, I wouldnt bring it up, just because I don't want them to find out what my screen name is, if they feel so inclinded to. i like posting under the cloak of anonymity

Media
I'd love to shock everyone but, as I am a figure of respect:biggrin1:, I have retained the knowledge of my online transgressions to myself, and my insatiably horny best friend, Whatshisname. Half the fun of being a real life pillar of virtue is being totally bad online, and getting away with it big time. ChicagoSam (or ChicagoOrgasm as LP sees it) is a figment of my fertile and demented imagination. I am an "enigma" according to that profound pundit FF. So, no way in hell am I letting anyone know!

When I'm good, I'm good.
When I'm bad, I'm better!
—Mae West

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
If you're really curious, you can go here for some insightful, interesting responses on the subject... It also includes my (rather long winded) answer to this very same question.

Flagstaff

Just Browsing
Media
Holy crap...next time I'll do my research befor posting!!! But still good to have fresh input.

Tonight I was wingman to a good friend and while talking to a couple of new aquaintenance girls, I set them up for a curious venture by referring to my buddy as "Big 12." They asked what I was referring to, and I said "go figure..." Enough said. Every time they looked at him they blushed and shifted their sitting positions. The best thing was is that he is the most shy guy in the place and it gave him a lot of confidence with a few girls checking him out. Do I know what he is packing??? Who cares...it is his ego boost, and one well deserved. I know what it's like to be overlooked and then appreciated.

Here's to you Scotty...(cheers) May your ventures tonight be safe and rewarding.!!!!

(Disclaimer...1$ longneck night is not good for impulsive postings)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Holy crap...next time I'll do my research befor posting!!! But still good to have fresh input.

Ah, no hard feelings! Besides, unless it's an extremely obvious subject, it's always hard to know if something's been done before, on any message board. This is a subject I have been fascinated with for a while anyways, so nothing wrong with asking again!

Oh, and by the way, you have the single greatest avatar in the history of this site.