Do your lowhangers stick to your leg?

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media
Used to have the problem with my balls sticking to my left thigh when sitting for long periods of time. It was painful to stand up and feel my ball sac tearing off my thigh. Thanks to the input of Pecker and Catman, I think the problem has been soved. Now my cock is worn on the left and my balls are worn on the right. There is a lot more room for all the equipment this way. When the cock and balls were crammed into one side of my trousers and jeans, the equipment got warm and sweaty, causing the sticking problem. By separating the cock and balls, they stay a bit cooler and don't stick.

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media
I have used powders in the past. They work well, but since freeball, the powder falls down the legs of my pants and ends up all over my shoes. It's annoying to have to keep wiping it off the shoes.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I stand out here.. b/c I enjoy the feeling of my balls sticking to my leg. Although I really enjoy feeling my balls swaying and slapping my leg too. BUt when I jerk off, I also enjoy tuggin on them. SO I guess they're used to a little more abuse than average-joe. LOL

hankman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Oct 18 2005, 06:17 AM
I guess I stand out here.. b/c I enjoy the feeling of my balls sticking to my leg. Although I really enjoy feeling my balls swaying and slapping my leg too. BUt when I jerk off, I also enjoy tuggin on them. SO I guess they're used to a little more abuse than average-joe. LOL
[post=352841]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally agree with you. I enjoy my loose, low hangers sticking against my leg and swinging about when loose. A good firm tug is also mighty nice!

Hank, NC

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is why i like boxer briefs. keeps things warm and dry. don't want anything feeling sticky down there, except cum or a mouth. ;)