DO your neighbors know you're hung?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, they don't know my hung.:biggrin1:

The only Hung I know is the asian guy on Top Chef.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are they Vietnamese also?

Wanna introduce yourself, knock on the door, say "Hi, I hung, You?"

If they say "Really" they might be interested, if they say "Hi Hung we're Dick and Adam" (or Tina and Lucy for instance or Ben and Jennifer for that matter,) you can say "Hi Dick and Adam( or etc)*, have you settled in"

And then they might say "Not yet, but were getting there..."

Rather than give them cause to call the police.....eh?

(No offence is implied)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are really ready to let your neighbors know you are hung, obtain the largest condoms available and just casually discard the empty box on the sidewalk, or somewhere else where they will stumble over them.

Or, if you live in an apartment, conduct sexual activity and have your partner shout out loud, "You are not going into me with that big tool," or other words that will convey the message you want to relate.

A bit of creative thinking on your part will get the message out. Rather than break any laws regarding nude sunbathing, simply adorne body with a thong and lie out on your lounger in a position that the neighbors can observe you.

I hope this helps.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like going commando and have been around and spoken to my neighbors while doing so. So while not exactly flashing them, I'm sure they've gotten some idea of how big I am if they've checked things out.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know that the maid of the nieghbours caught me once naked, i forgot to put down the drapes and she just stood there while i did.

she often smiles at me, but its the daughter that i want to know, she is HHHOOOTTT

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
make a screen print from your gallery page, fold in in half an "accidently" drop it in front of thier door when they might be coming home soon.

LOL

j/k

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the most ridiculous question I have seen on this site to date
Hmm. Good point!
Please explain what about the question is most pervasively ridiculous....it seems so much like most others!!
:biglaugh: Even better point!

Well, let's see, now, suggestions, suggestions. . . .

The direct approach: Walk over naked and use your shlong to bang on their door. When one of the cute neighbors answers, hold it out to her and introduce yourself.

The discrete approach: Take a plasticene mold of your junk, make a popsicle from it, and present it to them as a gift.

Other ideas?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't there some things you can keep to yourself? Do they need to know?

I have a Mexican friend, who grew up with open windows and has never gotten used to pulling his shades. One of his neighbors introduced himself with "Sure I know him--great guy! Saw him taking a crap just a couple days ago!" Another neighbor, a woman, whispered to me, "He's got the biggest peter I've ever seen-- see it every morning from my kitchen window."

Do they really need to know? :rolleyes:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aren't there some things you can keep to yourself? Do they need to know?

I have a Mexican friend, who grew up with open windows and has never gotten used to pulling his shades. One of his neighbors introduced himself with "Sure I know him--great guy! Saw him taking a crap just a couple days ago!" Another neighbor, a woman, whispered to me, "He's got the biggest peter I've ever seen-- see it every morning from my kitchen window."

Do they really need to know? :rolleyes:

****applause****:biggrin1::biggrin1: once again common sense prevails