Do your toes curl up or under when you're close to orgasm?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a somewhat observant lover, I've noticed that the majority of people I've had sex with seem to have an involuntary reaction to getting close to orgasm: their toes curl up or under during the last phase of excitement. And some peeps' toes wiggle a lot....especially during 69ing. Have others of you noticed these physical reactions? :cool:

Reactions: rd62624

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being a somewhat observant lover, I've noticed that the majority of people I've had sex with seem to have an involuntary reaction to getting close to orgasm: their toes curl up or under during the last phase of excitement. And some peeps' toes wiggle a lot....especially during 69ing. Have others of you noticed these physical reactions? :cool:

Jon, you always observe the coolest things...I mean really...love you, sweetie.
:smile:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if the wife is on top riding her fat boy, my toes curl under a little. if I'm on top, my feet are engaged "pile driving" her, they don't have a chance to go under

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all the comments. personally i don't notice what my toes do when i'm climaxing except maybe some twitches. i do wonder why though that so many people react with the toe-curling thingy. is it biology or what? just wondering?

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, my toes curl under as well... but not only when close to orgasm, but almost all the way through having sex... I've never really paid any attention to it... an still have trouble doing so :biggrin1: but my wife tells me they curl...:smile:

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In Afrikaans we have a saying: "Tone omkrul van lekkerte", which directly translated means: Toes curling (because) of pleasure.

I never understood that phrase clearly until I discovered orgasms - The only times my toes curl from experiencing pleasure! Which made me realise then that, that particular 'innocent' phrase, was a little below the belt...

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In Afrikaans we have a saying: "Tone omkrul van lekkerte", which directly translated means: Toes curling (because) of pleasure. And this phrase we commonly use for expressing enjoyment.

I never understood that phrase clearly until I discovered orgasms - The only times my toes curl from experiencing pleasure! Which made me realise then that, that particular 'innocent' phrase, was a little below the belt... And what I find shocking is that no-one seems to realise the implied reference there!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I flex my toes kind of straight and back, but I tend to point my feet in missionary. Unfortunately I notice a lot of things. Now my goal is to be so involved in the moment that I don't notice :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lapdog2001